Anyone use Presto.com?
    Mike's parents are terribly un-computer and especially anti-internet.
    The innkeeper at the Lost Dog suggested we hook them up with Presto.com which basically is a printer and service that prints emails automatically from only those on the approved list. It seems pretty cool, especially for photos.
    I was wondering if anyone is using it or has good or bad?
    Thanks!
    Dyan
    Dyan Carlson
    ["My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness."- The Dalai Lama

My spouse bought a setup for her grandparents a few years ago when we had a baby. I don't know if it is Presto but I do know that it does the same thing and that it has been a quality of life improvement for her grandparents. They have friends and family sending them pics and jokes all of the time and they have never had a problem using the device though I know they had someone who knows computers set it up for them.

Definitely see that they get one of the products that do this because it will make a positive difference in their lives and bring them closer to those who love them.

Okay, I'm going back into lurking troll mode now...
    >CLICK<

Thanks Daisy!
    Now was that so hard? Like Chuck says, this forum only works when we all participate!

I think we are going to give it a try. If we get it all set up for them, it should be just fine!
    Dyan Carlson
    ["My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness."- The Dalai Lama

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    We have had my mother on Presto for three years and she loves it. All her kids and grandkids send her letters, pictures and all kinds of creative things that definitely make her day. By all means, give it a go - and be sure to let all of the family members know to remember to take a moment here and there to send her updates.
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread