ABW Ambassador
    Looks like CJ is doing something with Befree's database. Had wierd numbers from CJ last night before they went down again and now BeFree's numbers are really wierd. They're reporting similarly abnormally high impressions and hits the same way CJ did. When are these people going to get their act together?

ABW Ambassador
    Wow! Just checked Performics and their numbers are out of whack also!!! Looks like all 3 of them could be adding in the clicks they've been missing for the past 2 months, but all at the same time????

Affiliateville, USA
    Yes, I also noticed in my quick stats at CJ that my clicks are way above normal for last couple of days.

Ron - 7 Days A Week Marketing

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    St Clair Shores MI.
    Their collective clickstream data mining software apps, destroying the integrity of normal reporting tags, has screwed up the click stats too. Seems they want to keep the real merchants in the dark as their BHO buddies "don't need no stinkin impressions", but desire the clicks get reported to their AM buddies and advertisers.

Smoke and mirrors folks. Fudge the stats for your IAB/DMA members adjendas of showing normal affiliates ain't where the money is... Hijacking sales at the point of sale, coupled with hidden cookie stuffing by portals and Dupers, is the wave of the future. Forced clicks should be evenly spread over the networks affiliate base so the sheeple and merchants don't catch on...

ebates/TopMoxie 22,500 impressions generating 12,600,000 clicks...LOL. Hey CJ & BF maybe you should take 5 million of those clicks and spread them evenly so the sheeple we feed off of.. don't revolt.

Mike & Charlie ...

"Payment is one option that isn't negotiable. Merchants require it for purchases ...SO DO WE."

ABW Ambassador
    Nunya, Business
    omg, omg

I work in lounge pants

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread