Smile Health Related Product Merchants?
    Hello fellow members. I'm new to AM & have looked at a lot of information on this site. Man, there's a wealth of info from this site. I guess I'm posting this question in right forum section.

I have a website blog of mine up & running with content related to a specific health area. I have added a few articles to my site along with some Google Adsense content some personal content as well.

Now, I'm gonna be adding quite a bit of help content in the coming days & weeks ahead. My website is pertained to men's health & specifically the prostate. I have personal experience in the content from my website.

What I'm wanting to do is advertise some of the products that I've personally used in helping me get back to good standing health. I need to know what's the best network(s) affiliates for the area of health & specifically for prostate related products?

I have used a lot of different types of products that I will be detailing from my website. These are the very products that I'm wanting to use for affiliate marketing from my site.

Please point me to the right affiliate networks for direction. I have read about some of the popular ones like SAS & Clickbank but I'm looking for a specific area of affiliates for my first blogging website. Thanks!
    Last edited by loxly; June 28th, 2009 at 01:52 PM. Reason: you can get advice without sending people to your website.

http and a telephoto
    You are the affiliate, you are looking for merchants. Removing your link, if you want a site review there is a separate section of the forum for that.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

http and a telephoto
    Do a search for the products you want to promote and add "aqffiliate program" to the search string. That should show you some sites that carry the products and have affiliate programs. You aren't looking for a network, you are looking for products, those products might be available through an independent program (indie) or through a network.

Welcome to ABestWeb. If you are able to write from personal experience you should be able to build a site that will set you apart from the other sites selling the same products.
    Deborah Carney

Quote Originally Posted by loxly
    You are the affiliate, you are looking for merchants. Removing your link, if you want a site review there is a separate section of the forum for that.
    I'm a little confused! Site review for what? I've seen other members post links for other members to check out their websites. I'm no affiliate at all right now. I only have Google AdSense that directly pertains to content on my website as of right now.

I'm not trying to promote my site either from these forums. I just wanted members to see my site for more info. I'm not promoting or selling any products yet. I guess I don't understand why my link isn't allowed at this point. Please explain further!

http and a telephoto
    The only place you can put a link to your site before you get 250 posts is in the Site Review section and in your profile page.
    Deborah Carney

OK! I understand now. Thanks!

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread