Affiliate or adsense?..... that is the Question
    Affiliate or adsense?..... that is the Question

in my personnel view, there is tow ways to make money that work, they are adsense and affiliate programmes .

both of them take a lot of hard work an detection
    and long hours of marketing to get traffic which equals money .

but what would we chose, affiliate or adsense?......adsense or affiliates?
    hhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm

well it depend on you, do you want a quick money and to see the results Wright away, or you can wait enough time to building a mailing list then get the big bucks.
    If you chose answer a then you better go with adsense
    If you chose answer b then affiliate will be the Wright choice for you
    There

both adsense and affiliate make good money, but
    with the Wright methods and techniques ,affiliates will make you more money then adsense, way more money.

because you get a big percentage on every sell some times up to 75%

personally I prefer affiliate because it will make you
    rich like you have never been.

Can you please tell us more about the Wright methods? They are new to me.

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by affiliatemaster18
    Welcome to the club of the riches.

Can you please tell us more about the Wright methods? They are new to me.
    The Wright methods have to do with airplanes!

You just have to make sure, they fly...

Too bad this topic is written so poorly because it is a good topic.

At first, I enjoyed using AdSense. I enjoyed seeing results right away. I bought a lot of traffic and sent it into content pages with a lot of people clicking on the ads. I tried affiliate programs, but the conversion rate was so low, I took the affiliate links off and just focused on ad revenue.

Now that it is getting harder to buy traffic, I am up in the air on this one. I now tend to use both. I have tested my pages to see if removing one or the other changes the click through rate. The conversion rate is still low, but when I do get sales, the comissions are nice.

I really need to just stop thinking about how I am monetizing my sites and focus on traffic generation. Large amounts of traffic (that I don't have to pay for) is what I need. If I buy PPC traffic, I would need to focus on getting big commissions from affiliate programs, but I'm trying to avoid that daily (and always changing) poker game.
    [URL=http://www.investeverymonth.com]InvestEveryMonth.com[/URL] - Build Wealth

both adsense and affiliate make good money, but
    with the Wright methods and techniques ,affiliates will make you more money then adsense, way more money.

because you get a big percentage on every sell some times up to 75%

Cool beans. One suggestion, though...with ll of your riches you might consider hiring a copywriter to take some of the narrative/sales creation burden off of you. Then you will have even more time to make money like you have never been.

BTW, have you ever met the Wright brothers? They have helped a lot of people make money like you have never been.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

http and a telephoto
    Quote Originally Posted by OICUAM2
    Too bad this topic is written so poorly because it is a good topic.
    It may be a good topic, and this isn't just badly written, it is a lead in to another new member coming along and giving out the link to the ebook that will ensure you can make those millions. Or the op will come back and say wow, I found exactly the book/online course/seminar that will make you rich.

See his other thread. He needs to hire a translator, and stop using software to convert his posts to English.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

AdSense is very low maintenance, can monetise just about any subject and the geo-targetting makes sure that visitors are always shown vaguely relevant ads.

Affiliate links are usually higher maintenance, usually lack any sort of geo-targetting ability but typically generate higher revenues if chosen correctly.
    Innovative advertising with Slimeware Corporation and Telephore. Mail-order fuel with Petrol Direct.

Sure, I recher than ever have I been now. Lov Adsens.
    Generate more fake news.

The Wright method is the theeree of flite put intoo a adcense add. i am shure his ebuk will be suksesfal.

Iam tongue tied....

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    Good question, but I smell a method to the riches soon to be revealed.

At any rate, I will answer the question:

Adsense is great for content sites. And content sites are nice in that they may be updated or added to at your leisure.

Affiliate is great for sales or product orientated sites where you are trying to establish your site as the place to shop. Personally, I do not place Adsense on such sites - it defeats the purpose. More upkeep needed, or you will very soon have a site with dead/nonworking links and/or defunct merchants.

I do some of both, although more of content/adsense.
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

Look, i am moroccan ,english is a foreign language to me , im doing my best here , so dont be so hard on me,and by the way i am not using a translation software .

Quote Originally Posted by affiliatemaster18
    Look, i am moroccan ,english is a foreign language to me , im doing my best here , so dont be so hard on me,and by the way i am not using a translation software .
    Actually, your English is a lot better than some I have seen from native English speakers!

You'll have to forgive some of us ABWers. There's so much spam these days that it is hard to tell the real posts apart!

Welcome to ABW
    Innovative advertising with Slimeware Corporation and Telephore. Mail-order fuel with Petrol Direct.

affiliatemaster18, Dynamoo is absolutely correct. We get so much SPAM that it's hard not to be suspicious of new users that impart so much great information on their first post. Especially when they've made the EXACT same post (typos and all) on a least one other forum. I notice you did manage to SPAM them, I'm curious why you've waited so long to drop a link here?

Well anyway, welcome aboard for as long as it lasts.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

This is one reason why a few lines in the "Introduce Yourself" forum are a good idea. You came in with a mini article which has all the signs of a pre-spam planting and it set off some alarms. I certainly apologize if my comments offended.

Welcome to the ABW community affiliatemaster18!

could you please take a look
    Hi

I went and rewrote the article all over again , this time I cheek it 3 times, could you please read it and let me know how to find it ,I am open for criticism, keep in mind that I am Moroccan and English is a foreign language to me.

Some people say that adsense is better than affiliate programs, and that they tried affiliate programs and made no money, but the instant they tried adsense, they mad good money. in another hand others say that affiliate programs is actually better, And that they do better in it.

But what should we chose, affiliate programs or adsense? Adsense or affiliate programs?
    Hhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm

To answer that question .I put together a list of advantages and drawbacks of each of the tow ways.

Some advantages of adsense:

You can see the result very fast.
    You can optimize the ads, so they look like your content (colour, size of the text).
    You will get paid for every visitor you send, even if he did not buy anything.
    You can get paid at western union.

Some drawbacks of adsense:

You must have a website.
    You can suddenly get band, for numerous reasons, and lose all the money on your account.
    The click prices is a bit low, so you do not fell like you are getting enough money from sending tons of traffic to the vendor website.
    Adsense forbid some online marketing techniques, like promoting on chat rooms.

Some advantages of affiliate programs:

You dont have to build a web site to make money.
    You get a huge percentage of the product, up to 75%.
    You dont have to get a huge amount of traffic entering to the vendor website, in order for you to make money. You only have to refer some people that are interested in the product, and if some of them buy, you get paid.
    You will usually be provided with resources from the vendor website to promote There product.

Some drawbacks of affiliate programs:

It takes some time to see some money entering you account.
    You are only getting paid for visitors that buy products.
    It is a bit harder to make money, because it is harder to get people to buy than just click.
    Most of affiliate programs pay you by cheeks.

Honestly, the answer for this question adsense or affiliate programs? is entirely up to you, depending on your preference, are you looking to make this business yours for long time , and you want to see good results even if they take a bit longer, or are you looking for some money now and you want to see some result the instant you begin.

Either you chosen adsense or affiliate programs, the money you will make, depends on the amount of afford you put in marketing.

thank you

18. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread