ABW Ambassador AffiliateSummitMissy's Avatar
    Affiliate Marketers Give Back 2009 Walk to Fight Breast Cancer
    As some of you may know, each year I get a team of affiliate marketers together from various segments of our industry to walk as one, in an effort to raise money to fight breast cancer -- a disease that has touched many our lives in different ways.

In 2007, Team Affiliate Marketers Worldwide raised $17,000+ by walking in the Susan G. Komen for the Cure Walk. In 2008, the team raised $47,000+ for the same Foundation. (More information about the fundraising efforts of the team and other contributors can be found here.)

This year, we are walking in the Los Angeles Avon Walk for Breast Cancer, September 12-13, and our goal is to raise $50,000.

I am joined by Melissa Salas of Buy.com, Brian Clark of Copyblogger.com and Chris Pearson of DIYThemes.com so far -- and we're looking for some more happy feet to join the team!

If you can't walk with us, I hope that you consider supporting us by making a donation or considering a sponsorship.

More information on walking, sponsoring or making a donation can be found at http://www.AffiliateMarketersGiveBack.com

I know the economy stinks -- I get that. If you are able to support the team financially that is great. If not, we hope that you are able to support us with shouts out of encouragement on Twitter @amgb or on the website.

We'll have lots of coverage leading up to and during the walk. I'll also be Tweeting and Live-blogging it on AffiliateMarketersGiveBack.com, so please check in for updates. (Yes, I promise to not tweet or blog and walk this time around -- no more fractured bones for me!)

Thanks again for your continued support of the Team. It really means a lot to me.
    Shine on,

Missy Ward

Co-founder of Affiliate Summit, FeedFront Magazine , GeekCast.fm & itsaWAHMthing.com
    Co-Publisher of Revenews.com and Revenews.org
    Founder of AffiliateMarketersGiveBack.com Personal Blog: MissyWard.com

Another great effort for a worthy cause, Missy. We are all proud of you and what you do to fight breast cancer.

A dear friend was recently diagnosed with this disease, has had surgery and has just began a chemo regimen. Her prognosis is very good. I can't walk to help you out but, as I did last year, just clicked through and made a donation.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

ABW Ambassador AffiliateSummitMissy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill
    Another great effort for a worthy cause, Missy. We are all proud of you and what you do to fight breast cancer.

A dear friend was recently diagnosed with this disease, has had surgery and has just began a chemo regimen. Her prognosis is very good. I can't walk to help you out but, as I did last year, just clicked through and made a donation.
    Sorry to hear about your friend I will keep her in my prayers.

Thank you so much for your generous donation. I'm actually working on creating a commemorative hat to send out to anyone that donates $50 or more, so I'll make sure to send you one when they're ready.

I'll see you at the Crab Feast!
    Shine on,

Missy Ward

Co-founder of Affiliate Summit, FeedFront Magazine , GeekCast.fm & itsaWAHMthing.com
    Co-Publisher of Revenews.com and Revenews.org
    Founder of AffiliateMarketersGiveBack.com Personal Blog: MissyWard.com

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread