Which is the best affiliate networking website?
    Hi guys,

Axill.com, Axill.in LinkShare, Commission Junction and affiliatebot, in these which is the best affiliate networking website and who will provide good CPC and CPM on affiliate marketing...

Try using the search function here. Axill seems to be hated by all. I despise LinkShare but others like them. I barely tolerate CJ, but some folks love 'em.

There are some major affiliate networks you haven't mentioned: ShareASale, Google Affiliate Network, and AvantLink among the most esablished, and many more that are more respected than Axill or Affiliatebot.

Spend at least ten hours reading the discussion threads here. You can learn a lot.

No Longer Banned!
    I use the Most Hated Networks....
    Quote Originally Posted by gvkwalter
    Hi guys,

Axill.com, Axill.in LinkShare, Commission Junction and affiliatebot, in these which is the best affiliate networking website and who will provide good CPC and CPM on affiliate marketing...
    GV

I use the most hated networks. Of them, cj seems to have the best merchants for my niche.

CJ has improved their call services, but not by much.

One net work I have has like one merchant on it. I think their interface sucks.

To me cj is the best I've tried so far. And my voicing my opinion of them could get me removed from their network too. So I suggest that you experiment with a few networks, but also offer that you should focus on strong relations with your merchants.

As an example, one of my merchants hates cj w/ a passion, so he has decided to add his own affiliate manager type software and take his programme in house, CJ keeps deleting my affiliation w/ this merchant due to low sales, and my guy just adds me back in when I email him. - I know I have this merchant as long as I am in the affiliate business. I even talk to him on the phone.

A strong relationship with the merchant is worth its weight in gold. Remember that the merchants are vacuuming up 30% of the sales price that you could be earning. Among other things. So I'd say focus on the merchant affiliate relationship.

Hope this helps !

Steve
    Last edited by Steve Williams; July 1st, 2009 at 04:36 AM. Reason: Texas Spelling Spree.....
    DreamLinux.net | Registered Linux User 453976 | PM me to view our sites. It's a Google thing.

Why no one mentions google here? Is it good?
    Hi,
    I'm new here. Google Affiliate Networks has not created a buzz here. Is it good or not? How much is exactly their set-up fee & commission?

Ernie Schwarcz
    [sig removed]

Quote Originally Posted by ernieschwarcz
    Hi,
    I'm new here. Google Affiliate Networks has not created a buzz here. Is it good or not? How much is exactly their set-up fee & commission?

Ernie Schwarcz
    [sig removed]
    I like google, I prefer ShareASale though.

edit.. Whoa old thread sorry!

6. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread