Applying to CJ programs
    I have three different themed sites registered on my CJ account. My question is does the Merchant/AM know what site we intend to list their products on? When we apply to they see a list of all our sites? I ask because I have been declined by some merchants that are a perfect fit for one of my targeted sites, I re-apply and email the AM with specifics about what site I will be publishing on and they approve me this time. This leads me to believe they are not seeing all my registered sites when I apply.

Outsourced Program Manager TrishaLyn's Avatar
    I think the bigger problem is that sometimes they just don't do their due diligence and look at all the sites, or look at the right ones. I know publishers have varied interests so I always try to look for the site I think they have in mind for the program I'm working on, but not everyone has the time or attention span to do that unfortunately.

My advice to you is just not to get discouraged - if it's something you really want to promote, keep following up to get through to them like you're doing now. You could also shoot them a message before hand too or add a brief note in the incentive area that they can see.
    Trisha Lyn Fawver

@TrishaLyn | My Managed Merchants

Thanks for the reply, so they do see all sites we have registered then?

No Longer Banned!
    Quote Originally Posted by billbam
    Thanks for the reply, so they do see all sites we have registered then?
    Bill

Scope this link bro.

Affiliate Voice

This can resolve much of the issue at times. And what the hell, I too learned something.

Hope this helps !

Steve
    DreamLinux.net | Registered Linux User 453976 | PM me to view our sites. It's a Google thing.

Yes, we can see all of the sites you have listed. If you have many sites, it's important that your sites are in the best category and have an accurate site name listed.

If you only have a few sites, we will check them out, especially if we don't see a good fit. If you have a lot of sites listed, we can't take the time to check out every site as we have hundreds of apps to go through each day. In this case we'll look over your site names and categories and even the domain name, looking for a fit.

You're doing the right thing by contacting the merchants. Next time, you may ask them why you were declined in hopes they remember why. Hardly ever, though, can I remember why I declined someone but a review of their profile can usually gives clues why.
    Greg Rice Affiliate Program Management
    www.gocmc.com info(AT)gocmc.com | 330-259-1223

Join us! - MiNeeds.com | DiscountCandleShop/CheeseSupply | Feng Shui Plaza

Thanks for all the replys, this is very helpful.

Outsourced Program Manager TrishaLyn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Rice
    Next time, you may ask them why you were declined in hopes they remember why. Hardly ever, though, can I remember why I declined someone but a review of their profile can usually gives clues why.
    That's a good bit to remember, because if enough managers tell you the same thing, you can possibly alter your profile to avoid it. I can usually remember why I declined someone by looking at their site list to jog my memory.
    Trisha Lyn Fawver

@TrishaLyn | My Managed Merchants

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread