CJ Goes Green?
    Here's a BIG announcement from CJ.
    "NEW: We’ve gone GREEN!

You can now find advertiser programs that offer environmentally conscious products and services in the new “Green” program categories."

CJ's so proud of this and they even go on to say that they've added a new energy saving category.

the problem is that only one green merchant is listed as green in the new green categories.

I know that I'm enrolled in more then one green merchant, yet they don't appear.

Wouldn't you think that CJ would have waited to make this announcement once more merchants selected their program as green?

I scrolled through all their green categories, hoping to see more merchants listed and found only one.

Oh well, typical CJ.

Affiliate Manager Heather@Stacks's Avatar
    I for one never got an annoucement from CJ prior to the launch; did not know that they were going in this direction until I logged in and read it, same as the affiliates. No heads up before hand that I can find. Also, it's a paid placement (with no cost listed in the announcement). They say to write to them to find out all the particulars...but the Contact Us has been down for quite a while now. I'll have to see if anyone at the help-line number knows about the program.

now i cannot find some of my merchants by entering their name in the search box, i try to find them out by search for link id, still not work for those mystery merchants.

and then when i drill down the sub category, it is the only way to locate them out.

Strange !

CJ has been green for years ... the same color green as when you 'barf.'

So what else is new?

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread