Angry Stay away from blue pheonix media!
    We are warning everyone about doing business with Blue Phoenix Media, they owe us a lot of money and aren't going to pay because we had a affiliate who had a small amount of bad traffic which we immediatly got rid of the aff because we have a zero tolerance for fraud we proceeded to prove this to them and they said all was o k until at the end of the month when it came time to pay they told us they were holding our commissions because they werent satisfied with our traffic.Come to find out from alot of diffrent people we've talked to we are not the only ones they have done this to,so Beware of BLUE PHOENIX MEDIA! you wont get your commissions

ps please respond if you have had a similar experiance with them
    Last edited by Merchant Consultant Team; July 2nd, 2009 at 03:06 PM. Reason: took out TOO MANY exclamation points in title

ABW Ambassador
    Never even heard of BLUE PHOENIX MEDIA

ABW Ambassador

Talking Good affiliate
    It really sounds like you're bitter. I do search and actually made a lot of money with those guys.

I've never even heard of Ndemand. It sounds like you did bad and dont want to be responsible for it.

Really sucks that people want to complain when they are at fault.

Maybe you should try running an honest business and focus on that.

I'm not involved with them and always try to do some research before condemning anyone, but I am very suspicious of the quick replay about how great they are and passing such quick judgment on NDemand by someone that it is their first post. Seems suspect to me.

Sheri

Quote Originally Posted by Sheri
    I'm not involved with them and always try to do some research before condemning anyone, but I am very suspicious of the quick replay about how great they are and passing such quick judgment on NDemand by someone that it is their first post. Seems suspect to me.
    I have to agree with you Sheri. It always strikes me as strange when a brand new user shows up to defend a third party. Frankly, if they were so great, I'd want to keep the competition away.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

lol... way to strike at someone that hasn't been on since July 13. Not to say it isn't warranted. lol.
    J. Duffield Affiliate Manager at Snow Consulting
    Let's Connect-PassTheSEO|#GSEG|Twitter|LinkedIn|Blog "Knowledge is Power."

I agree with everyone's speculation on the validity of "NdemandAffiliates" comments, but he has been a member for just under a year with a decent amount of posts for a non-active member.

With that being said, I was about to post the same comments about Blue Phoenix Media before I "searched" the topic and found this post, but my situation is a bit different.

Blue Phoenix Media is a new CPA network that became more prevelant upon the CPA scene within the last 6 months or so. I had no problems with them the first month and got paid. All was good, until the 2nd and 3rd months.

So far I have lost a total of $6,000+ with them on an AcaiX weight loss product. Spoke to a few AMs and the accounting department over this incident and they stated that the advertiser backed out and was not paying for any of the leads for any of the publishers within their network. They stated that since they weren't paid, none of the publishers were getting paid as well.

As if that wasn't enough, I still had produced a little over $2000 for other advertisers, which I soon found out, by Blue Phoenix staff, weren't going to be paying at the moment due to late payments on the advertisers behalf. Again, this ripple effect trickles down to the publishers and we have to suffer for the loss of the company.

I am starting to see a trend with this company, and even though they are easy to contact and are probably trying to "hold their own", many affiliates are just losing ALOT of money with them at the moment and I'm not sure if they are really a company that I want to continue to do business with.

So a warning to others, I would steer clear of this CPA network......at least for the next few months until they possibly get their act together.

I think they were addressing the validity of 'vpfurey' s comments, shilling bluephoenix in their only ABW post.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread