Just kept adding stuff and it has gotten totally out of hand! The navigation is breaking down and everything is a jumble!!

Where's AlexBet when I need him!

Must get help!

Mr.Merchant, if you do business in any way what-so-ever with parasites, your products will not be sold on my sites!!
    Affiliates, before you use CJ merchants, Read This! Comments are to be interpreted as opinion unless otherwise noted.

SSanf:

Casserole that Ate East Syracuse ... you're killing me!

We're having the same problem. Our designer just reworked the shopping homepage, but I'm not sure it's going to be enough.

Karl Smith >>> phillyBurbs - Your Internet Starts Here
    ---------
    Beware Parasiteware! It is stealing your money! >>> click here to learn more

Oh, I thought you were going to say "Shopping site grown like the Furrball that consumed the bed!"

It's difficult to keep navigation in check when a site gets so big. Even the site map has to be broken down in a logical manner. I'm almost at that point with one of my sites, my site map has a lot more links on it than it should, and I'm trying to best determine how to break it all down in logical sections.

Just when I think I know what I'm going to do, another question arises that requires another method!

Andy

"Now you know the rest of the story!"

Mr.Merchant, if you do business in any way what-so-ever with parasites, your products will not be sold on my sites!!
    Affiliates, before you use CJ merchants, Read This! Comments are to be interpreted as opinion unless otherwise noted.

Sandra,

PM

I can help!

SandraR
    <font size="1" face="Arial">| SSAN &amp; AIM: SSanAssistance | MSN &amp; Yahoo: SSan_Assistance |</font></p>

ABW Ambassador
    Perhaps you need a sitemap of sitemaps.

and I thought it was due to the fallout from the Bristol-Myers plant. I guess I need a better roadmap.

_____
    I earned something? Who screwed up?

wait a minute...I am in East Syracuse right now...should I run?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

http://www.diyautoparts.com

I've been to the Hooters in Syracuse. That the east end?

JP Sauve - jp@maxbounty.com

Excellent new CPA Offers. Two tier income.
    http://www.MAXBounty.com

If you are in East Syracuse, I CANNOT assure your safety from engourgement via casserole. If you are at Hooters anywhere in Syracuse, BE AFRAID!

My site map has gotten WAY big! The site is coming unglued and I am not too tightly bound in my cover today, either.

ALEX Calling ALEX!

Sandra is needing your assistance!

Anyone seen Alex!

SandraR
    <font size="1" face="Arial">| SSAN &amp; AIM: SSanAssistance | MSN &amp; Yahoo: SSan_Assistance |</font></p>

It ate oil city, not East Syracuse!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Where's AlexBet when I need him!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Errr.. here.

And yes, the new Dynamoo logo *is* an Alexbet Creation too.

________
    "All your commission are belong to us." - Slimeware Corporation

HUmm..

That image literally caught me speechless!

Better add you will never see me at Alex's place because of those DAMN SPIDERS!!! I am screaming and running all over the damn place wish I would remember his site is filled with DAMN SPIDERS!

DAMN IT

I have acrophobia (spelling?) SCREW IT I AM AFRAID OF SPIDERS!

DAMN!

SandraR

you getting server errors and such is it just like diving into quicksand for the user?

the more your move around........

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>And yes, the new Dynamoo logo *is* an Alexbet Creation too. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hope you don't look like your new logo

"No-one would remember the Good Samaritan if he only had good intentions. He had money as well" - M. Thatcher

SSanf,

I am really sorry to see this post SO late. Lately I've been VERY busy and I am very rarely at ABW. I will try to be here more in the future. BTW, you can always PM me, or contact me on my website (which you did) and I will reply to you promptly.

SandraR,
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I have acrophobia (spelling?) SCREW IT I AM AFRAID OF SPIDERS!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    LOL! I am sorry for laughing, but it is funny. You can always PM me here, you don't have to go to my website. If you need references, I will give them to you without going to my website.

Alex
    AlexBet Designs

Thanks Alex I think?

WHY SPIDERS.. Soooo darned creepy.. YUK!

My hubbie is mad at you for the spiders, he is the one that has to deal with me when I have the ebbie-gebbies!

SandraR

SandraR,

I am sorry that you have this phobia, but if you look at the logo closely you will see that the spider is building the web. This should somehow make you think that "AlexBet is buidling the Web". Get it? LOL!

BTW Sandra, do you like the SE spiders when they spider your website? Hehehe, I know you LOVE those spiders, don't you!?

Alex
    AlexBet Designs

Are you sure that was a casserole? After Onondaga Lake being a festering chemical soup for over a hundred years, I expect some Godzilla-like creature to come out and take a bite out of Carousel Center any day now . . .

_____
    I earned something? Who screwed up?

Hey SSANF,

Maybe in the future you would just pick up a new domain and create an additional site for that product line? That way you don,t have to worry about "adding" the new "section" to your current *huge* site. I do this and it works darn well :-) Instead just add a couple of text links to your new domain and google will find your new domain this way.

Good luck!

Brian Johnson
    Seek and you shall find
    myrxforless.com | My Affiliate Programs

23. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread