Affiliate Manager
    Hi everybody,
    I'm starting a website on printer ink and I still need to find a few good merchants. I checked the board, but on both 123inkjets and ABCink, there has been no post for a long time on their forum, so not much help.
    Can any of you recommend good printer ink merchants?

Thanks,

Burgi

contact brian*@*my-affiliate-programs.com he has an ink program with a website template.

tell him Joe aka:my2cents sent ya..

Joe

And, that's the bottom line because it's my2cents!

I would not recommend 123, they pay well but have a history of VERY poor customer service. There is a new program I am adding from Befree that is called myink.com that is supposed to have a 98% customer satisfaction rate. I have also never had a complaint about inkcarts at share a sale. Hope this helps.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    It pays to be clever
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I've personally had good customer service at 123Inkjets. I bought two ink cartridges that I ended up not opening and using for almost a year. When I opened them, they didn't work. I called customer service and they immediately sent me out replacements plus a prepaid UPS sticker to return the bad cartridges. I was very impressed. They've also been a good merchant to work with.

I've been looking at MyInks.com, but they have a couple things I'm waiting for them to take care of before I promote them. They HEAVILY push their 1-800 numbers, which is major taboo to many here. On every page of their site, they have a graphic that says "Call Our Toll Free Order Line". When you go to checkout, they USED to have a big graphic that encouraged people to call in their order. I think they may have removed that, as I don't see it right now.

Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

Oh no, now I have to get in a fight with Michael... LOL! Maybe they have improved their CS but I have called a few times FOR customers and I have had trouble, even when they knew I was an affiliate... maybe they just don't like me, nobody does really, LOL! Myink, I have not put them up yet. I have really not had a problem with 800 numbers on sites except sites that sell higher dollar items. I will go through and see what checkout looks like, though, if it is on checkout, and their intention is to get people to call rather than use the cart syste, then no way will I promote them!!

Ok, went to my ink and no 800 number anywhere.

They do have a company number at the bottom of every page ( looks like it is standard) but I went all the way to checkout and there was no option to call a toll free number or suggestion to do so. Whew.

Thanks for letting me know, and reminding me that it is GOOD to check these things . Everyone should do this wil ALL merchants they run, no matter what. I ran hooked on phonics for months with no conversion a couple of years back only to find that they were offering people extra gifts to phone in the order, ugh!!!

Also, I did go back to 123 and noticed they now have a guarantee, so maybe this is why their CS is better. An awesome thing to do! )

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    It pays to be clever
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Affiliate Manager
    Thanks everyone. I will check out these merchants and also look at others. Maybe I can find other good ones as well. What is going on with Carrot. I remember that a while back, this one was mentioned as an ok one. What do you guys think?

burgi, do all the merchants. Put up a site for each one.

Anne,

I think we might be talking about different merchants (regarding the one with the prominent 800 number). I was talking about MyInks.com (which is at BeFree) and I think you might be looking at MyInk.com (which doesn't appear to have an affiliate program).

As for 123Inkjets.com's customer service, I could have been an exception. I've sent them thousands of orders over the past three years and have never had a customer complaint about them.

Also, I've always found it easier to direct customer service issues through the affiliate manager and let him/her interface with customer service. Affiliate managers usually have a higher level customer service contact and are able to get things resolved much quicker.

Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

I don't know how anyone feels about LinkShare but Carrot Ink has gone to the LinkShare Network. It seems a big concern is customer service and they have won the BizRate Circle of Excellence Award for 3 years in a row, if that helps.

I've had good success with 4 inkjets, but really all of the ones I've tried have made good money ... carrot ink and 123 inkjets. I think if you get ink jet traffic you will be making money. Also adsense is very good.

Do you know which affiliate programs can make you 5-10k per month? http://www.profitpuppy.com/top-affiliates.htm

Inkcarts.com didn't pay since July of 2003!!!

Stay away from them.

Hey Guys,

I have been sitting on www.inkaffiliate.com for a while waiting for the parent company to get there program tweaked and ready for prime time. Were there now and the program is backed by a pharma company that has treated me quite good ... good enough to want to bring in others ;-)

Check it out if ya like > www.inkaffilate.com

Cheers,

Brian Johnson
    Seek and you shall find
    myrxforless.com | My Affiliate Programs

Affiliate Manager
    Hey Guys,

You might be interested in checking out our program: Clickinks.com. Our average order value and conversion rates trump our competitors because we offer a buy 2 get 1 free offer on our most popular brands.

Our program is managed by Andy Rodriguez and is 100% parasite free. Some of the benefits of our program include:

1) Incredibly high conversion rate for our sector
    2) Up to 25% commission
    3) Commissions from telephone orders
    4) Buy 2 Get 1 Free deals on our most popular brands
    5) Free 2 Day shipping
    6) 60 day return cookie
    7) $80 EPC
    8) Data feeds and text links for top producing printers and cartridges
    9) Share A Sale network

Get started today and earn a $10 CAB just for loading our links and another $10 CAB for loading our data feed! Better than that, earn a $50 bonus on your first sale over $100 in compatible cartridges - Just our way of welcoming you to the program.

If there is anything we can help you with, please feel free to contact either myself or Andy at any time.

Thanks
    Sajjad

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread