Affiliate/AM Moonlighter dflsports's Avatar
    I have not placed an online order online since before Christmas.

Well I finally found something I wanted and after lots of research found that buy.com had the item, best price and a $15 off first time buyer coupon (and of course I used my aff link). Their site stinks, kept getting cookies errosr, turned off cookies, firewall etc.. still received error messages (even opened 2 separate accounts using 2 different email addresses) Email customer support, yeah, receive a response withing 12 hours my rear end! over 24 hours a later they respond and at least deleted my accounts per my request. But they also tell me to upgrade to Netscape 6.0, ummm, I'm using IE 6.

Then I try another site, change my mind and order a similar product to the one I tried to order at buy.com. Same cookie settings, but this time my order is placed with no problems, I'm thinking great, I finally can get my hands on this item. NOT! I get an emil, sorry your item is "backordered" well why in the puck do they list is as in stock. So who knows when I'll receive it! I may have to revert and actually shop at my local computer store, geez!

Sorry, needed to vent!

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Hint ...regardless of the recent bad PR.. just go to TigerDirect and order it as they have realtime inventory control in place.

Mike & Charlie ...

"Payment is one option that isn't negotiable. Merchants require it for purchases ...SO DO WE."

Affiliate/AM Moonlighter dflsports's Avatar
    I would have ordered it from tigerdirect but the item I wanted was $30 more there. but trying to save some cash has only been a pain in the a$$.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread