Outsourced Program Manager Affiliate Eagle's Avatar
    Calling Deal and Travel Affiliates: New Merchant! CityPass!
    Hello Team,

Please join me in welcoming the Newest Merchant to Join to the ARC Merchant Client List: CityPass!

CityPass offers their consumers tremendous savings and benefits with deeply discounted attraction booklets (30-50% less than regular combined admissions) that contain actual tickets to five or six of the most popular attractions in each of eleven North American cities.

Calling ALL: Coupon, Deal and Travel Sites!

Affiliates with coupon sites, offer sites, travel and deal sites will make a killing on the sales of the CityPass!

Quick Question!

Do you have site visitors that would benefit from saving money on tourist attractions in these major cities?

Atlanta
    Boston
    Chicago
    Hollywood
    Houston
    New York
    Philadelphia
    San Francisco
    Seattle
    Southern California
    Toronto.

Help Your Site Vistors Save!

In today’s economy people are looking for ways to cut costs especially when they travel throughout North America, give your site visitors the advantage and the perks of City Pass!

Program Benefits at a GLANCE!

$180.00 Average Order
    In-house ShareASale Program
    8% Commissions on all SALES! (please read commission exception below)
    60 Day Cookies Parasite FREE Custom Links and Banners created for your site traffic
    Additional Bonus Incentives $5.00 CAB's (Cash Activation Bonuses)
    Qualifies for Affiliate Partner Program please click here!

*Please Note

The CityPass for Southern California is paid out as followed: (Adult Booklet pays a flat fee of $7.50 and the Child Booklet pays a flat fee of $6.00 per booklet. The average commission is about $18 per transaction. All other CityPass products sold for the CityPass booklets sold are paid at 8% commissions.) This program is sure to bring you the highest ROI for your time, so get active today!

Increase Your Traffic!

Do you want to increase your traffic? CityPass has a superb reputation for travel value and benefits. CityPass tickets open the doors to the most amazing museums, aquariums, cruises, skyscraper views, and experiences on the continent and allow guests to skip most entrance ticket lines. You can feel confident that if you join and get active as a CityPass affiliate program, you'll build a nice stream of residual commissions. Our reputation is very good: 95% of those surveyed would recommend CityPass to friends and family.

Don't wait another minute, JOIN CITYPASS TODAY! And Get ACTIVE NOW!
    Emilio Yepez
    Affiliate Program Manager
    www.lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    PH: 305 389 8955
    AIM: affiliateagle
    Email: emilio@lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    Follow Me On My Twitter

Programs Managed - Join Now! | Navarro.com|| OneWayFurniture | OnlyKidsHangers | EverythingHangers.com | RejuvByCaci.com |

Emilio, congratulations, it looks like a great program. Just joined.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

Hey Rematt, you get $50.00 In Cash just for posting a response, awesome!

Please forward me your PayPal, we will process at the end of today!

Thanks for joining!
    Emilio Yepez
    Follow Me On My Twitter

Programs Managed - Join Now! | Navarro.com|| OneWayFurniture | OnlyKidsHangers | EverythingHangers.com | RejuvByCaci.com |

Great!!! Thanks Emilio. My kind of program, haven't sold anything and I'm already making money. PM on the way.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

As soon as CityPass gets a package together for Baltimore let me know. I can certainly sell a few of those.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

CityPass rocks! You can save quite a bit of money by using them. We've used them in San Francisco and Southern California, and plan on using ones in Houston and other cities in the future.

The only disappointment with this announcement is the relatively low payout (especially on the high-priced Southern California one). For instance, you can buy the Southern California CityPass for $227 (adults) or $192 (children) through Costco, but it's $259 (adults) or $219 (children) on the CityPass web site, with a paltry $7.50 or $6 commission. They're willing to put a $32 or $27 discount (over 12% in both cases) in one channel (and I'm sure both they and Costco still make a profit on it), but only give a $7.50 or $6 commission in the affiliate channel (both under 3%)?

Are they going to offer discounts through the affiliate channel?
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey
    CityPass rocks! You can save quite a bit of money by using them. We've used them in San Francisco and Southern California, and plan on using ones in Houston and other cities in the future.

The only disappointment with this announcement is the relatively low payout (especially on the high-priced Southern California one). For instance, you can buy the Southern California CityPass for $227 (adults) or $192 (children) through Costco, but it's $259 (adults) or $219 (children) on the CityPass web site, with a paltry $7.50 or $6 commission. They're willing to put a $32 or $27 discount (over 12% in both cases) in one channel (and I'm sure both they and Costco still make a profit on it), but only give a $7.50 or $6 commission in the affiliate channel (both under 3%)?

Hey Michael, I am glad you like our product and to answer your quuestion. The commission we are offering with the exception of Southern California, has room for a bump. The only criteria is it will only be approved based on volume.

Now, can you clarify what you mean by discount?
    Emilio Yepez
    Follow Me On My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Emilio-ARC
    Now, can you clarify what you mean by discount?
    Coupons or discounts off the face value of the CityPass for consumers.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey
    They're willing to put a $32 or $27 discount (over 12% in both cases) in one channel (and I'm sure both they and Costco still make a profit on it), but only give a $7.50 or $6 commission in the affiliate channel (both under 3%)?

Michael - don't mean to step on Emilios toes here. But what I've seen in these situation is volume is king. Costco very likely buys these in huge quantities and gets a discount based on that. They then pas along some of the discount to encourage sales to their members. From the CityPass perspective selling to Costco at a lower price provides immediate and consistent cash flow and lower handling /processing fees than selling in the affiliate channel where it's generally onesy-twosy sales at a time.
    Someday starts today
    Military Discounts

closed?
    I got an email saying the citypass program was closing immediately?
    bizarre

Hey Simcat, we too are dissapointed, but the merchant decided to close the program for internal reasons.

Hopefully, we will be able to work with another merchant in this vertical in the very near future.
    Emilio Yepez
    Follow Me On My Twitter

Hey Emilio, does that mean that I won't get my $50.00?

-rematt

ABW Ambassador Stephanie Lichtenstein's Avatar
    Hi Rematt,

We will take care of your $50.00. Can you PM me your paypal info. Thank you for your support!
    @MicroSteph | Stephanie Lichtenstein
    President of Micro Media Marketing
    Outsourced Social Media Management
    Get Connected: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | AIM: AffiliateLady | Skype: StephanieLichtenstein

Thanks Steph, you guys rock . PM sent. Sorry things didn't work out with their program.

-rematt

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread