Greetings from Curacao
    Hello,

I have been in online marketing located in Curacao and using affiliate programs for years...mainly in gaming.

Now I am interested in promoting travel to Curacao. And also refer affiliates to travel affiliate programs. I am looking for a travel affiliate program that is easy to work with....any recomendations?

Thanks in advance,

Nicole

Affiliate Manager
    Hi Nicole and welcome to the forum. You live on a beautiful island. That was actually my first dive trip.

Bon Bini!

Easiest way is to search for it and then click the affiliate program links ... but for the most part every major travel company has something to do with or related to Curacao.

Note to self: A lot of recent Qs about travel programs ... hmmm
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the warm welcome I look forward to posting, I am a self proclaimed professional lurker. Any suggestions on which travel site to work with that won't decline you and also works on multiple tiers?

I like to be chased, not to be the chaser

not to be the chaser
    This is business ... if you don't go get/earn your money, no one is going to bring it to you.

Still looks like set up spam
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Hi Haiko,

I have a few problems....problem number one I think I am FUNNY (doesn't seem to translate well on the forums)

and my other problems I joined CJ and was declined by expedia and also cheap caribbean.

I have been in affiliate marketing working as an affiliate manager.... your forum is a powerful tool sooo I know someone will see my post and point me in the right direction

I am based in Curacao and I am building a couple new sites and also training a group on how to market their beautiful island in return of a commission. I need a travel affiliate program...maybe a bikini site too...

Thanks,

Nicole

going to fill in my profile now...so i don't look so suspicous

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread