Help with div tag, please...
    Hi all, i have a problem... the thing is that i have two divs that load information in the innerHTML property, both div are in the same position (i switch between the divs using dojo), so the heigth of div container modifies with the new innerText, but when i have a very large div a scroll bar appears in the browser (that's ok) but when i switch to a div with less information the cantainer heigth modifies but the scroll bar remais. I manage to get rid of scroll bar but only if i modify the former div innerText= "", but if i do this i do not get the efect in dojo i want to use... can some one please help... thanks... Fernando Nava Feldman...

No Longer Banned!
    Thumbs up Jeramy Morgan Is The Rule ???....
    Quote Originally Posted by navafeldman
    Hi all, i have a problem... the thing is that i have two divs that load information in the innerHTML property, both div are in the same position (i switch between the divs using dojo), so the heigth of div container modifies with the new innerText, but when i have a very large div a scroll bar appears in the browser (that's ok) but when i switch to a div with less information the cantainer heigth modifies but the scroll bar remais. I manage to get rid of scroll bar but only if i modify the former div innerText= "", but if i do this i do not get the efect in dojo i want to use... can some one please help... thanks... Fernando Nava Feldman...
    NF

You can scope Jeremy Morgans Profile info here.

He seems to be what you need bro.

Steve
    DreamLinux.net | Registered Linux User 453976 | PM me to view our sites. It's a Google thing.

Did you ever think about doing a search for it?

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...iv+tags&aqi=g9

Thanks burger boy
    i did search, you are giving me reference about the div tag, but i do not need info about the div tag alone i needed info about the intercaccion with dojo... but may be i didnīt explain my self correctly... by now rthe solution i found i working with the onEnd event in the dojo function, after the functions ends i delete the content off the innerHtml and that seems to be working fine...

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread