No Longer Banned!
    To Quigo Or To NOT Quigo, That's The Question...
    HI

The classes [and several other sources] I go to say that print ads are a waste of money. Often people have to see your ad again and again before they remember to visit your site.

So how would Quigo be different ?? Perhaps the ads will show up on the online v. of the mags ? K. Cool. If that's the case.

Any one know how this will affect the conversion rate ?? - why Quigo will convert better than "X" ?

Steve
    DreamLinux.net | Registered Linux User 453976 | PM me to view our sites. It's a Google thing.

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    A couple of months ago, I asked here for feedback from anyone who had used Quigo, and received zero response.

Eventually, I did try it out, and it was a total waste of time and money. I will not waste any more resources with Quigo.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

No Longer Banned!
    Thumbs up To Quigo Is Out Of The Question ??...
    Quote Originally Posted by AffiliateHound
    A couple of months ago, I asked here for feedback from anyone who had used Quigo, and received zero response.

Eventually, I did try it out, and it was a total waste of time and money. I will not waste any more resources with Quigo.
    AH

Say dog,

That was cool of you man.

Thanks !!

Steve
    DreamLinux.net | Registered Linux User 453976 | PM me to view our sites. It's a Google thing.

Hi AffiliateHound,

Thanks for your feedback – I work closely with the Quigo team and know that they’re always looking for ways to improve the product.

They’re particularly interested in learning more about your experience and would love to speak with you directly about the difficulties you faced and ways to improve your ROI.

Please call or email me with your contact details and I’ll connect you with a member of the Quigo team?

Thanks again,
    Amy Ely

(410) 537-8611
    Amy.Ely[at]Platform-A.com

I do not quigo, simply for the fact that I have NO CLUE as to what that is.
    I attract success and abundance into my life because that is who I am.

Hi Snappy,

Quigo allows you to bid to place a text ad on specific sites, sections, or pages. More details here.

To see what it looks like, check out the bottom of the ESPN NFL page. You'll see "sponsored links" and "buy a link here" - click here to bid to place your text ad on this page.

I'm more than happy to give you more information on how it works. Feel free to contact me directly.

Thanks,
    Amy

No Longer Banned!
    Quigo To A Decent ROI ?...
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Ely
    Hi Snappy,

Quigo allows you to bid to place a text ad on specific sites, sections, or pages. More details here.

To see what it looks like, check out the bottom of the ESPN NFL page. You'll see "sponsored links" and "buy a link here" - click here to bid to place your text ad on this page.

I'm more than happy to give you more information on how it works. Feel free to contact me directly.

Thanks,
    Amy
    Amy

Hi. It's been awhile since we spoke in person.

Basically, can you guarantee that I will get a certain return rate ? If AH had trouble, then I dunno about an add campaign that might return nothing and then I lose my investment.

What if I ask your team to write the ads ? Will I get my money back if it flops then ??

I guess I'll see you at ASE ??

Thanks !!

Steve
    Last edited by Haiko de Poel, Jr.; July 21st, 2009 at 10:18 AM. Reason: Keep the conversation professional!

Quigo traffic quality (and traffic cost) varies by source. You'll need a decent budget to really find what works and what doesn't for your niche.
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveWilliams
    Amy

Hi. It's been awhile since we spoke in person.

Basically, can you guarantee that I will get a certain return rate ? If AH had trouble, then I dunno about an add campaign that might return nothing and then I lose my investment.

What if I ask your team to write the ads ? Will I get my money back if it flops then ??

I guess I'll see you at ASE ??

Thanks !!

Steve
    Steve, I've been reading your posts for quite some time here. One piece of advice I can give you is to stop asking so many questions, and just dive in to something! That's the best way to learn. Quigo is just like AdWords' content network - A text ad on a website you select, or across their network or certain niches. If you have no experience in text ads, I wouldn't recommend Quigo to start.

And no, they won't guarantee a return, and they won't give you money back if your campaign fails. You're buying CPC traffic here, not CPA.
    Last edited by Haiko de Poel, Jr.; July 21st, 2009 at 10:19 AM. Reason: removed offending quoted text

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread