Affiliate Manager AffiliateBuddha's Avatar
    YAY!!!!

---
    "Ambition is like love, impatient both of delays and rivals" - The Tathagata

ABW Ambassador
    Reports - Sorry. This section is temporarily disabled. Please check back later.

more waiting. what bullsheeeeet!

Big Chuck

How did everyone else do during the downtime? I can't see stats yet, except for what I can see in my balance. So far it shows that I made a nickel during the 12+ hour break. Hmmmmm, if it stays like that I am going to assume the tracking was affected.

ABW Ambassador
    Yes I made a nickel too. I have to guess that reporting is delayed as CJ said it would be. Patience is a virtue (that I do not have).

Andy Williams

Keyword DARTs - New search engine optimization software
    http://www.affiliate-masters.co.uk/k...timization.htm

CJ LIED!!!!

I WANT MY STATS! THEY'RE DISABLED!! I WAS PROMISED MY STATS! I WANT THEM NOW!

GIVE ME MY STATS! THEY'RE MINE AND I WANT THEM NOW!

The Wolf Credo: Respect the elders. Teach the young. Cooperate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between. Share your affections. Voice your feelings. Leave your mark.

LOL @ Ssanf

---

He he Ssanf! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    Well they may be back, but I can't get past the log in [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]
    Cazzie

The stats are disabled, but you can change the settings on your "quick stats" to see today's results, or yesterday's.

quote:
    The stats are disabled, but you can change the settings on your "quick stats" to see today's results, or yesterday's.

Ummm... I'm not sure about that. I changed the Quick Stats setting, it showed my 12/5 results as yesterday's results; and showed yesterday's results by 5 pm as today's results. Before the reporting is back, all I care is whether or not the balance is growing at the upper right corner on that CJ screen.

just saw this on CJ

quote:
    The Commission Junction Reporting section will be temporarily unavailable during the scheduled maintenance on December 7. The downtime will not affect tracking or the recording of transactions. When the Reporting section returns, reports in your account may take an additional 12 hours to be completely updated. We appreciate your patience. If there are any changes to this schedule we will post them to the site to keep you informed.

---

Why are they doing this bullroar? What do they need to maintain? I had a husband once that needed less maintenance than CJ, for Pete's sake.

The Wolf Credo: Respect the elders. Teach the young. Cooperate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between. Share your affections. Voice your feelings. Leave your mark.

Affiliate Network Rep
    The transaction logs are way back logged right now, so even if you run the quick stat reports, it may not be showing you all your transactions. Give it time, it will catch up.

David.

Hey, hey, hey! It's David Elam!!

How ya doing, David?

David,

Any idea when reports might be back up? Just curious to see whats selling. Thanks! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I WANT MY MOMMY!

Geez I'm looking at that last ssanf post and all of a sudden this evil wailing banshee face pops out at me.
    I was already in rough shape do due to her previous hypno-love-gaze avatar that she tried to use on David.

Someone stop her.
    She's gone to the dark side of animated avatars!!

Game on!!!!

ROFL - I'm shushing now.
    gooooood Ssanf.
    niiiiiiice Ssanf.
    You look lovely today Ssanf.
    Excuse me while I run away [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Game on!!!!

Seems Like TOTAL B.S.!!!

Did this upgrade HAVE to take place now? Right in the middle of the biggest selling season? If the stats don't come back soon (showing a relatively comparable amount of sales to those I was making BEFORE Reporting went down.).. Then I cannot be held accountable for my actions... Does anyone remeber the movie Carrie??? Thats going to be me!!

If we don't get some kool rules ourselves...... pronto........ then we'll just be bogus too.. ~Jeff Spicoli~

I'm no expert on computers, but how on earth can it take this long to "upgrade" their system? What are they using, a "Commodore 64"????

I expect delays in the country I'm living in (where the telephone system consists of two cans and a piece of string), but I expect better from a company that is based in the real world.

Thank goodness for the avatars, at least we have something to watch while we are waiting!

Ian B wrote:
    quote:
    I'm no expert on computers, but how on earth can it take this long to "upgrade" their system? What are they using, a "Commodore 64"????

That was LAST year.

Now they have TEN Commodore 64s!!!

Andy [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

AFFILIATE MARKETING STANDARD: The site upon which the initial action to buy occurs is the site the commission is paid to. Period.

Hey they said it will be completed on Dec 7 , its now Dec 8 12.40 PM EST ....Still no signs of the reports ....

Yesterday i was awake until 3.40 , hoping everthing will be return after 12.00 PST .... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

$> cd /pub
    $> more beer

Well at least the quickstats show the money pouring in!

Well here is the latest message (notice December 8):

Reporting section unavailable December 8, 2002.

The Commission Junction Reporting section will be temporarily unavailable during the scheduled maintenance on December 8. The downtime will not affect tracking or the recording of transactions. When the Reporting section returns, reports in your account may take an additional 12 hours to be completely updated. We appreciate your patience. If there are any changes to this schedule we will post them to the site to keep you informed.

Something probably got screwed up in the upgrade and they need time to fix it.

Akiva Bergstrom
    Business Development
    akiva@essentialapparel.com
    800-556-2937 ext 751
    www.essentialapparel.com

26. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread