We're heading into the Back To School season so I thought we'd ramp things up with a fairly popular coupon to close out July. 5% off with a LensAlert purchase always converts well and with even more specials ahead, contact lens sales should be booming into September.

AC Lens will have a sitewide sale from July 27th through August 4th. With the new $100 Acuvue Oasys rebate, buyers will be able to get a years supply of the most prescribed contact lens for nearly $10 per box!

I've also put together a Back To School landing page which hopefully will convert well with a high average order. The page will be updated automatically for any sales, discounts, and/or specials offers we'll have throughout the Back To School Season.

If anyone needs help with Back To School creatives, feeds, or anything else, don't hesitate to contact me.

Bob

Semi-Monthly -
Coupon Code: LENSALERT
Expiration: 7/31/09
Limited Time Offer! Save 5% off any order that includes a LensAlert contact lens timer. Enter coupon code LENSALERT in the instructions section of our order form. Offer expires 7/31/2009.