Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Hello abw members, I'm going to be taking that trip to Vegas for the Abw party on May 1st!

who else is going? It's going to be fun being able to meet you all. Any merchants going???

Can't wait till that day.... where I can meet those who have helped me be self employed!

freedom, it's not freedom till you build a business model where you can leave and the commissions will still be there. :0).

Merchants! As long as you are partnered with <a href="http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=cfrm&s=548608979&f=591608789"target="_blank">parasiteware<a> you will not be listed on my site.

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Hi Jason,

Congratulations....it will be my pleasure to buy you a round of whatever you can legally drink...

See you there....

<font face="Arial" size="2">Andy Rodriguez, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services</font>
    <font size="2" face="Arial">E: doc@andyrodriguez.com | P: (305) 412-3512 | AIM &amp; MSN: AffiliateDoctor | ICQ: 175010
    www.andyrodriguez.com - Get on my team, sign up for my newsletter, learn and earn!</font>

<font size="2" face="Arial">Programs Managed - Join Now! >> Superstore-Electronics.com | SurplusComputers.com | BestForeignParts.com | 5DollarSoftware.com | BettyMills.com</font>

Cool Andy!, I can legally drink anything

freedom, it's not freedom till you build a business model where you can leave and the commissions will still be there. :0).

Merchants! As long as you are partnered with <a href="http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=cfrm&s=548608979&f=591608789"target="_blank">parasiteware<a> you will not be listed on my site.

ABW Ambassador
    WAY COOL

Are you driving from California?

Mike Mackin

I will be flying Mike... It will be great seeing you all!

Me and Trust will be there...

I'm just waiting for Haiko to make it official <hint, hint> so I can buy my plane tickets and book my hotel. I know a few other affiliates waiting to do the same thing.

awesome Connie, It will be great to see you and Trust too...

chrisnrae, welcome to abw.. hope to see you there!

Look SandraR...another one we can corrupt..

Look SandraR...another one we can corrupt LOL

I am ready and waiting, how well do you hold your drink Jason?

Fair warning Jason Connie may try to rape you, so brng your chastity belt if your concerned!

SandraR
    <font size="1" face="Arial">| SSAN &amp; AIM: SSanAssistance | MSN &amp; Yahoo: SSan_Assistance |</font></p>

LOL SandraR, your looking at the king of drinkers.. that's if I was a drinker, I try not too bee.. sometimes I go over load, can you drink 4 40oz... LOL

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Mike is baby sitting for the first week of May for the grandkids. Greenfield Village, The Circus, a Hockey game ...the normal PG stuff. Meanwhile you decadents will be offering up your daily hangovers, wild sex parties, gambling and telling fish story sized lies.

Mike & Charlie ...

"Payment is one option that isn't negotiable. Merchants require it for purchases ...SO DO WE."

Mike, you have to be there. What kind of sickos would let you be around kids anyways?
    Just come for the one day, put the kids in the closet with some snacks, they will welcome the relief from having you there!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Connie Berg:
    Mike, you have to be there. What kind of sickos would let you be around kids anyways?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If this thread any hint, the meeting is gonna be real FUN!

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Imagine a week of letting a 6 & 7 year old run free in my house with just Charlie doing the babysitting. Sounds great by me Connie if you'll volunteer to do the cleanup and cure the kids from Charlie's cusswords.

Mike & Charlie ...

"Payment is one option that isn't negotiable. Merchants require it for purchases ...SO DO WE."

I'll be there, um, here. I love when conferences/conventions come to me. No hotel room, no flights and I already know the best buffets.

I'm really looking forward to meeting the people I haven't been able to meet from WMW, plus some of the folks here who really only see me complain about Linkshare. Really, I can talk about more than direct deposits and late payments. I swear.

ABW Ambassador
    I'll be there. Looking forward to finally meeting many of you.

ABW Ambassador
    My flights are booked. Arriving LAS early afternoon Friday, April 30, departing Monday May 3.

Looking forward to lots of great networking and fun.

Planning to stay at Circus Circus. Special rates may be available for friends & members of ABW. Will advise.

Hey Guys,

So there is not offical post or page on abestweb about this yet? I would be intrested

Nothing like chatting and with affiliate friends and partners!

Cheers,

Brian Johnson
    Seek and you shall find
    myrxforless.com | My Affiliate Programs

I'm gonna try to drive down if I can get all my work done in time. If you hear loud clanking, engine backfiring, plumes of exhaust and hissing steam coming from the strip you'll know da erninator has arrived and ready to party hardy.

Ernie

It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Does anyone have more details? Time, place, byob, etc.

"Merchant with no cookie get no clicky"

ABW Ambassador
    Vegas is probably the one place I could convince my g/f to go for a ABW event, but all money is going to the house fund, so no travel for me

Die Parasites Die!!

ABW Ambassador
    Where is an agenda?

** Have you asked for change? **

There will be no agenda...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast