Opportunity Knocks. Are You Home, Hungry & Want To Make Money?
    Okay, all you wizbanger AM's and OPM guru's ... I just bought ONE Million Hits
    from a big traffic wholesaler ... 90% will be from USA, Canada, & the UK.

I am going to split this traffic up into 100K blocks - focused on individual products that deal with 'Back to School' - 'Football' - 'Books'

You supply the product and I will supply the eyeballs - but you have to pay more than AMAZON if you want to play in this game, have free shipping and sell it for less than Amazon.

What I want is a 600x250 banners for the following products, with a picture, a few benefits of owning the product, a buy it now button, and a couple of testamonials. A click on the banner should take you to a page to check out and buy the product where there are NO other links or distractions.

---------------------

ASUS Eee PC 1005HA-PU1X-BK 10.1-Inch Black Netbook -
    10.5 Hour Battery Life. ($390 on Amazon)

----------------------

Dan Brown's Book - The Lost Symbol. (Note Amazon is selling it for $15.63 with
    free shipping on orders of $25.)

Publisher: Doubleday Books; 1st edition (September 15, 2009)
    Language: English
    ISBN-10: 0385504225
    ISBN-13: 978-0385504225

-----------------------

Weber 2005 Model 841001 22 1/2-Inch Performer Charcoal Grill With Touch and Go Propane Ignition ($271 on Amazon)

-----------------------

Thermos Nissan Stainless Steel Hydration Bottle, 18-Ounce ($18.85 on Amazon)

---------------------

As for Football ... whatever you think will convert and sell well. I usually sell more than a few tickets to games. But it seems the ticket people are ripping everyone off for some reason.

-----------------------

If you can come up with some other stuff that has mass market appeal we can talk about it.

ABW Ambassador
    You might have better luck selling football tickets during football season?

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    when you mention "bought ONE Million Hits from a big traffic wholesaler"

Are you talking about CPM or CTR?
    I hope that you are getting quality "qualified" traffic.

You would think ... but the idea is to get set up for Football season before the season starts ... plus if the we are selling 'season tickets to XYZ U' ... and you have a 90 day
    cookie ... people can check out the price and the locations ... save their sheckles up
    and buy later ... or if you figure your school will have a winning team, you might want
    to get good seats before the crowd gets to sucking them up.

If you want tix to LSU home games, you better buy them now or you will be sitting in the nosebleed section by the time the season starts.

Plus it's the net ... no one does anything fast on the net ... Also, I think the Hall of Fame
    game is only three weeks away.

And here's a hint for you, so you can afford to buy some more lounge pants - Phil Steel's
    'College Football Preview' magazine sells like McDonald's fries beginning in about a week.

Every so called 'wiseguy' in America, who bets on college football buys it. It costs about $8. You can make $3 in commission plus from anyone of the magazine people who are smart enough to sell it. It's usually an easy $1,000 by September 1st.

There are a couple of other football magazines that are hot sellers.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread