Affiliate Manager
    Wholesale Purchasing Forum
    Hello,

I will start out by saying "I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this".

I was looking for a forum (like this one) that provides the same type of help and information but in the "wholesale purchasing" arena. I love this site. I feel like there is an answer to every question I have.....and answers to questions I didn't know I had. The due diligence provided on this site always gives me more ideas and piece of mind. I'm looking for the same thing in purchasing so I can put all of this together.

Any help on this would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Perhaps an auction or eBay-focused forum? A significant portion of the wholesale purchasing industry is focused around eBay, and a large number eBay power sellers buy wholesale. I don't know of any, but that's where I would look. I'm sure they're out there.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Right, Wholesale/Reselling or even drop shipping is a completely different animal from Affiliate Marketing (ABW's focus) so your best bet would be an ebay or even a niche forum for drop shippers.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Affiliate Manager
    Another idea is to look at industry groups for the industry that you're interested in. When I started up my current business a few years ago (computer retail), I needed to find wholesalers to buy from. Through a lot of searching on the internet, I found a few.

But then I came across a group of computer retailers that had banded together. They managed to negotiate much better deals with the wholesalers collectively than I ever could have on my own. They have an online forum similar to this, and many other benefits.

So take a look for your industry. You might find something similar.

Affiliate Manager
    Ok, that makes sense. Sounds like I just need to dig and search online. Thought I would just check here to get a head start and maybe find a trusted site from a ABW member.

Thanks for your help guys.

Affiliate Manager
    Sorry, one more thing. In your experience (anyone), how would you approach checking into site/forum, to make sure it is trust worthy? This would be a big help, as I am a little weary dealing with people online sometimes. I have been burnt before. Thanks for the help.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread