Nice post and thread. However, I don't entire agree with it. I don't think a 'Magic Bullet' exist at all. I do think a 'Magic Peacepipe' does exist and I think the 'Magic Peacepipe' may be somewhat equal in important to the 'Magic Bullet' you speak of.

I can't really explain the 'Magic Peacepipe' in here. I am somewhat long winded. Maybe I should call it the 'Magic Trumpet'. LOL!

I will do a detailed thread on it next week and add it to my signature.

Here are a few of the major points of the 'Magic Peacepipe'. Not all of them. Just a few.

1. Learning that a shopper online is not a shopper in a retail store and must be treated differently and have their needs catered to in ways a retail store does not.

2. Understanding that it is called the 'World Wide Web' for a reason. Because people all over this wide world can get on the web.

3. Learning to do a better job catering to the wants, needs and desire of the people in the entire world. The United States is a melting pot, with people from all around the world live in this country. This is true for many other countries as well.

4. Learning to cater to all demographics of society and citizens of that society. Failing to go after ALL markets in society is taking its toll on economy. We must learn to do a better job reaching out and catering to the wants and needs of ALL citizens. White, African-American, Arab, Indian, German, Chinese, etc... Heterosexual, homosexual, bi-sexual, transgender, etc... Rich, middle class, poor... All religions and those that follow no religion. Most importantly male and female. To put it bluntly...

NO CUSTOMER LEFT BEHIND should become our new affiliate motto.

This is why I call it the 'Magic Peacepipe' (until I can think of a better name). The magic of affiliate marketing is to bring peace to all people until the pipes and harps of unity are being playing all around the world.

The one thing all people have in common is we are all different. Let our differences become our common ground to bring peace to the world, so that all may be free and comfortable to shop online. Like they are wanted as customers and not being looked at like shoplifters.

When we learn to cater equally to all potential customers, affiliate marketing will soar to heights never imagined.

Then our work load lessens and our profits increase.

In closing, the 'Magic Peacepipe' is NO CUSTOMER LEFT BEHIND.

Somehow, Snowfinch, you managed to entirely miss the point of the Magic Bullet Thread. If you want to share your philosophy about how to do business online you should begin your own thread on the topic.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Wow Bill!

So, I see. I'm not entitled to my opinions. First of all the post ends by saying:

Be a part of the family and you suddenly may find the illusive magic bullet.....

I was simply stating I had found mine.

I won't apologize for thinking for myself. Wish others could.

I see people have went and started polls to get members banner. Like Mike back 2004 or 2005, something like that.

Why don't you go start yourself a poll and let the members vote on banning me? Or just PM Haiko de Poel, Jr. and tell him you all don't want a thinker in here. Tell him you all aren't open to new ideas or sharing ideas.

Mr. Haiko de Poel, Jr. all I ask of you is when they do, please do me the favor of writing me e-mail or PM and telling me.

I thought we could share ideas. Everytime I try, some of you attack me. I know who started it all. I guess "he or she" felt threatened. Fine.

I haven't done anything except state my opinions. I won't apologize if that bothers you.

I don't miss the point of the Magic Bullet post. It is very clear.

The Magic Bullet is work. That's her opinion. Not mine.

I was responding to the ending... Be a part of the family and you suddenly may find the illusive magic bullet.....

I found mine. She shouldn't of put that if she didn't want responses. Dang.

We are in a dang recession/depression. Merchants are closing one after another. And some are acting like they know it all and no one else is entitled to an opinion.

If so many knew all the answer, how we get in this shape.

I gotta go. You have given me a great idea for why some people don't wear pants and I want to run and put it on the contest thread.

Thanks.

ABW Ambassador
    Everybody is entitled to their own opinions, you just seem to take it more personally than most people if they happen to disagree with you. It's not that serious. And you don't need to worry about getting banned all the time, I've seen you mention that more than a few times. I've never seen you violate any rules here, so you're worrying about nothing with that. Your posts are fine. The incident you mentioned above with somebody else, did involve rules violations and numerous complaints.

That what I was trying to tell Bill. We all have opinions and he is just taking it all way to seriously. Everything cool, Bill?

My posted got deleted. I said nothing but truth in it. So, I guess I am not entitled to my opinion. Therefore, I ask in here. Are gays allowed in the forum or do they get shot with the Magic Bullet? LOL! Just kidding.

Snowfinch, your earlier post was deleted while I was writing a reply (I've PMed you with my reply). Now (from this last post) I understand that you are striving to deliberately provoke someone to 'ban' you due to repeated misconduct, so I won't waste more time on this.

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowfinch
    My posted got deleted. I said nothing but truth in it. So, I guess I am not entitled to my opinion. Therefore, I ask in here. Are gays allowed in the forum or do they get shot with the Magic Bullet? LOL! Just kidding.
    Doesn't matter anybody's sexual preference, why would it? You mentioned in that thread somebody found out based on their comments. What comments? Because if somebody actually did that, they would be the one at risk getting banned because we have rules against that:

Bigotry
    Any derogatory post referencing any persons (member or non-member) race, color, creed, or sexual preference (or any allegations thereof, justified or not) will be deleted ASAP, repeat offenders will be banned.

But I haven't seen those comments you're referencing. Quote and link them up.

Its a moderator. Put two and two together Trust. You know of who I speak.

Could a mod split this crap off to another thread? The Magic Bullet Thread was an excellent resource for noobs, I hate to see it derailed with this extraneous BS. Since Snowfinch is just looking for a stage to clown on, give him one. But let's stop corrupting long running threads that are designed to help users just so he can see his name online.

-rematt

...and mods, please feel free to delete this post, my intent wasn't to take this thread further off topic.
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

Quote Originally Posted by rematt
    Could a mod split this crap off to another thread? The magic Bullet Thread was an excellent resource for noobs, I hate to see it derailed with this extraneous BS. Since Snowfinch is just looking for a stage to clown on, give him one. But let's stop corrupting long running threads that are designed to help users just so he can see his name online.

-rematt

...and mods, please feel free to delete this post, my intent wasn't to take this thread further off topic.
    Definitely needs to be split. That's similar to what I tried to "suggest" in my earlier post.

I began composing a reply. It started like this: "OMG. Someone sure seems to have a persecution complex." But, thanks to Mark's post, I've decided to delete the rest and just let it go...

(This post, too, can be deleted.)
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

I Apologize If I Offended Anyone
    It was not my intent to offend anyone. Some of you may know this, but most of you don't. It isn't easy to fear of slipping up and saying something and losing all you have worked so hard for. It isn't easy to live a lie, when you believe so much in honesty.

Yes, I was paranoid. I admitted that in my post "Sex Sales".

Someone has a really cute saying in their signature about walking a mile in a man's shoes and then taking them. LOL!

I just want the freedom to talk without worrying about how word something. I didn't know who to reach out to. Some of you reached out to me and I thank you, but I didn't know you good enough, so I got scared.

You can move this post or delete it. I just hope you take a moment to think about how hard it is to be so paranoid, because you know what could happen.

Again, I apologize, but those jokes are just me. Not meant to be mean. That is just my sense of humor.

Admin Note: Split

Edited to add:

Merged new apology thread into this on.
    Last edited by Haiko de Poel, Jr.; July 17th, 2009 at 08:25 PM.

14. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread