Question SAS Sign-up Rejecting Email Address?
    Hello again members. I'm trying to sign-up for SAS as an affiliate marketer. When trying to go through the application process I keep getting my email address rejected. This is from the "quick application process".

Does it have to do anything with using Blogger as my websites for sign-up? I'm just using Blogger right now & plan on buying some domains soon when I get enough content up for solid traffic. I'm learning the business of AM & just getting my feet wet.

Any ideas as to why SAS is rejecting my blogspot email address? I'm using the email address I used to create my Blogger account. Should I just go ahead & use the regular application process(1 business day) & see how that goes? Thanks!

Anybody?

Please enter in a valid email address for that domain, NOTE: You only need to enter the first part of your email address - we have noted the domain for you. We will be sending a confirmation email to this domain, so please make sure that the email address you enter can receive email from Shareasale@Shareasale.com

Using an email address that comes from your registered domain (website) will speed up your application process.
    Did the form (step 3) propagate with the proper @ address? If so did you properly enter only the username ?
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Quote Originally Posted by Haiko de Poel, Jr.
    Did the form (step 3) propagate with the proper @ address? If so did you properly enter only the username ?
    Step 3 address was listed as "@blogspot.com" which is right. I input my actual email address in front of that. Does it have anything to do with using Blogger or any other free sites upon registering? Thanks! In the meantime I just tried to register regularly while waiting for the 1 business day verification.

tonybologna I think what they want is a email that is associated with your domain.
    like admin@ mysitegoeshere . com not a free email address like gmail or yahoo or hotmail.
    I am unsure if blogger gives free emails w/your free blog.
    I attract success and abundance into my life because that is who I am.

Quote Originally Posted by snappy
    tonybologna I think what they want is a email that is associated with your domain.
    like admin@ mysitegoeshere . com not a free email address like gmail or yahoo or hotmail.
    I am unsure if blogger gives free emails w/your free blog.
    Blogger accepts free email address but they don't give you an email address with the domain name. You're not buying a domain with the free setup so you're not getting any email address for that domain.

You can use whatever email you like when creating an account. This may be why I couldn't use the fast application service. I sent a regular 24-hour(1 business day) application to SAS. Does SAS accept AM from free domains or blogs? I heard you could get into CJ & PJ pretty easy but don't know about SAS. Thanks!

Network Rep & ABW Ambassador Carolyn - ShareASale's Avatar
    Hi Tony, yep, you'll have to use the regular application process as blogger doesn't give you an email addy associated with the blogger domain. Then our compliance team will go through the app and let you know the status! Thanks for taking a look at ShareASale!
    best,
    Carolyn
    ShareASale Client Services
    Y!: SAS_CTang
    e: ctang(at)shareasale.com

Quote Originally Posted by Carolyn - ShareASale
    Hi Tony, yep, you'll have to use the regular application process as blogger doesn't give you an email addy associated with the blogger domain. Then our compliance team will go through the app and let you know the status! Thanks for taking a look at ShareASale!
    That was my conclusion! Thanks for the clarification.

That application process was pretty quick. I was accepted & thanks on the clarification for me.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread