Affiliates without a website
    Hello all,

I would like to be a merchant of a product retailers could sell by advertising it in-store rather than using their website. It's a personalized candle which requires the customer to customize and order through my website. The way I envision it working is this:

I would provide the retailer with a unique URL like a subdomain of my website which the customer could easily remember. The subdomain would be redirected to an affiliate link provided by a management company.

Can anyone recommend the best company to use that does not require its affiliates to use or even have their own website? The product sells very well in tangible form and I hope to streamline the process for all the mom & pop stores I come accross.

Thanks,

David

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    David, you will first have to get approved by a network to find merchants to solicit. Its doubtful that you will get approved with no site to review. Not sure I fully understand your premise if you are going to pitch this to Mom & Pop stores?

http and a telephoto
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Hamrick
    David, you will first have to get approved by a network to find merchants to solicit. Its doubtful that you will get approved with no site to review. Not sure I fully understand your premise if you are going to pitch this to Mom & Pop stores?
    He isn't the affiliate, he is the merchant.

What you are trying to do is similar to what most MLM companies do where you have resellers that are on your domain and they earn a commission by driving sales to that domain, offline or online.

Most affiliates are not going to want to work that way. Most affiliates have their own websites and they control the content.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread