Anybody have contact info for Outdoor Decor??
    Not sure it'll do me much good but am desperate (ok, not quite desperate but not a very happy camper either )

Have a specific product from them on a page, been gettin searches for those products and uhhhh none of the images are showing on my page Been checking in at SAS and images aren't showing for them there either. (this seems to be a case of gremlins tormenting me cos have another merchant at CJ and LS doin the same thing, too )

Sent a message to em thru the contact at SAS but never got a reply. Soooooo I know at one time Andy managed them (actually when I joined) but he hasn't managed them for some time I don't think. (yea, I know.....but like I said lol they've got a specific product I want) Does anybody have any contact info for them??

Pretty please, if so could you post it here or just pm me with it if you prefer. Thanks ahead of time.

Tax Paying Member
    Is this an OutdoorDecor problem or a Golden Can or a SAS problem??
    I am missing images of this merchant and one other. Both are with SAS and Golden Can.

OutdoorDecor
    Batteries.com
    You must climb this mountain. There is no elevator. ---- Don't stick your finger in the liquid nitrogen.
    Carolina China

I can't really say for sure?? What I do know is I used the Make a page tool for the product images (just looking at the product links tho after you click to get links.....those images aren't showing either at SAS) Didn't use GoldenCan for any of these links.

I do also have Batteries links tho. They're not for any images, just the coupons. Those links are from GoldenCan and working but can't report on any image links cos don't have those.

So.....if your images for Outdoor Decor are coming from GoldenCan but mine aren't I think it would have to be somethin wrong with OD. sniff, sniff and they don't seem to wanna be bothered or least haven't replied to me thru SAS

Tax Paying Member
    GC pulls the images from the data feed that they get from SAS. It is not GC because all of my other merchants with the SAS/GC combo are working fine.

Most of merchants are working with the makeapage feature except Fantasy Jewelry......no images..........

I have 3 other merchants where I pull data direct from the data feed and the images are missing

It appears to me that there is a glitch in the data feed from SAS for some of the merchants. Most are working fine for me.
    You must climb this mountain. There is no elevator. ---- Don't stick your finger in the liquid nitrogen.
    Carolina China

Network Rep & ABW Ambassador Carolyn - ShareASale's Avatar
    Well geez PB, I can prob help Sending you email

Network Rep & ABW Ambassador Carolyn - ShareASale's Avatar
    Their account is active and funded on ShareASale! Just looks like the images in their datafeed are broken. Left a voicemail and sent an email, hope to hear back soon! If not, I'll help ya find the product somewhere else too.

awwwh thank you very much Carolyn got your email but didn't reply back til I thought I knew what was happening so I didn't pester ya cos know you're busy. (by the way, how's the toofie? Hope it's feeln better)

I've got 1 on CJ doin the same thing so wasn't sure what was goin on. Images from Outdoor Decor still aren't showing so don't know if they have done somethin yet or it just takes a while.

Witzer -
    umm wasn't aware of that til you just told me. Fantasy Jewelry Box images aren't showin on my site either. Not sure how long that's been goin on cos did just have a sale with em a few days ago I think and had added some products recently, too.

OutdoorDecor is "Temporarily Offline" now, maybe that will get their attention.

No time for forums (fori? forae?) RiverStyx's Avatar
    Actually...
    It looks like they changed their code base and didn't change their datafeed because the product links all redirect (or 404) to the home page, too.

Thank you very, very much Carolyn (hugs) You worked your magic.
    None of my images are showing for Outdoor Decor so assume I'll have to replace em all. (Not all of em but looks like most of their images are now showin at SAS ) Uhh....just went thru their individual products and not even sure they still have all of em lol so guess I'll be lookin to replace quite a few of the products I did have on my site. Least I know where things stand now, tho.

Regarding the Fantasy Jewelry Box links, minde on my site are all showin now so they're back

Thank you very much again

gggggrrrrhhhh I manually replaced all their links that I had so the images are showing ..........and they're offline again.

I know, I can hear ya......you guys are sayin it's my own fault since they're offline so I should drop em...but if I knew somebody else who had the specific product that they have.......they'd be replaced in a heartbeat. I can't find anybody else that has the same selection, uhh can't really find anybody that has any selection that also offers the individual product links as an option who can manage to stay online either.

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread