Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    New ARC Merchant - DeluxeForBusiness.com !!!
    Hello Team,

I would like to invite you to give a warm welcome to the newest member of the ARC merchant family, Deluxe For Business. Deluxe For Business is not only the parent company of the record breaking, fastest growing, #1 ShareASale Affiliate program, ChecksUnlimited.com but is also the leader in the space when it comes to business services, business checks, forms, and promotional products. Join the DeluxeForBusiness affiliate program today.

All businesses, large or small are looking for ways to grow. At Deluxe For Business, they are working hard to deliver innovative new products and services to help your site visitors build their brand and acquire customers. With thousands of products to pick from, your site visitors are sure to find exactly what fits their business model. We offer many products that will help your site visitors run their businesses day to day including custom printed business checks, forms, invoices, envelopes, labels, apparel & promotional products. Their web site provides your site visitors with an easy, more convenient way to purchase the business products they need.

Deluxe is also a trusted and valued advisor to many of the nations leading financial institutions and one of the top providers of checks in North America. Deluxe and its industry-leading brands, including NEBS, McBee, Rapidforms, Bags & Bows, Sycom, Histacount are organized into three business segments:

Deluxe for Business - serving small businesses.
    Deluxe Financial Services - serving banks and credit unions.
    Direct Checks - producing and delivering checks directly to consumers.

Major Benefits of the Program:

20% Commissions
    30 Day Cookie
    Parasite FREE
    Average order value of $100.00+
    $10.00 CAB's (Cash Activation Bonuses)
    Monthly Promotions
    Ongoing 50% OFF Coupons

Early Adopter Opportunity:

Folks, if you have been following the success of the Checks Unlimited program for the last 4 years, you know that this program has all the ingredients to become another ChecksUnlimited.com. ChecksUnlimited.com launched on SAS in 2005 and is now the top revenue generating SAS program. This is a great opportunity for you to get in on the ground floor, get your links loaded and get into the search engines now, before the masses.

Special Limited Time ABW Offer:

For a limited time, we have a 50% OFF offer on all our business checks and business products. The links are loaded on SAS and also included in your welcome email with a special landing page. The links are coded so your site visitors will be able to get the products at the 50% OFF, no coupon code is needed.

Join the DeluxeForBusiness.com program today, load your links and become an early adopter. You know where this program is going ....

If you have additional questions or comments regarding the Deluxe For Business Affiliate Program, please feel free to contact me at deluxe@andyrodriguez.com or call me at (305) 412-3512.
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Ongoing 50% OFF Coupons
    I'm in today Andy. I didn't see any coupons in the interface sample, but didn't check the deals datafeed yet.

Quote Originally Posted by John Powell
    I'm in today Andy. I didn't see any coupons in the interface sample, but didn't check the deals datafeed yet.
    John, thanks buddy, there are no coupons, the coupons are the link, they are encoded in the landing page URL. Your site visitors don't need to "enter" a coupon, we are working with URL encoded creatives ...

Look at the links and banners in your welcome email, click them and look at the URL. Thats a special URL with your affiliate ID in it and the source code for the 50% off.

Lock and load buddy ...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Quote Originally Posted by John Powell
    Don't need a coupon - the banners are linked to a special landing page.

Nice program, Andy. When can we expect a product datafeed, PopShops and/or GoldenCan? Don't mean to seem impatient, but it is summer. What else have I got to do - hang out on the beach, go flying, relax by the pool?
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill
    Nice program, Andy. When can we expect a product datafeed, PopShops and/or GoldenCan? Don't mean to seem impatient, but it is summer. What else have I got to do - hang out on the beach, go flying, relax by the pool?
    Thanks Bill ...

This is a massive program in terms of products and services offered. We are launching by phases, we started with business checks and forms etc. The next pahse is Holiday cards, coming in early August in time for the 4th quarter.

Promotional items, apparel and much more coming afterwards in terms of available creatives and links, feed etc.

We expect to have the business checks and forms feed very soon, possible by next week. We will be adding to that feed as we add more links and creatives to the affiliate channel.

Right now anyone can get to the site and buy anything but we only have check creatives and links set up ... it's an internal coding and set up issues...

Lock and load...

Hey Andy Looks like a good site.

So right now your heading up checksunlimited, designerchecks and deluxeforbusiness all through shareasale

which one out of the 3 seems to have the best conversion?

Quote Originally Posted by easylife
    Hey Andy Looks like a good site.

So right now your heading up checksunlimited, designerchecks and deluxeforbusiness all through shareasale

which one out of the 3 seems to have the best conversion?
    Easy,

The Deluxe program just launched today, no sales as of yet, we are offering a nice bonus opportunity though, $25.00 per sale extra on the first 25 affiliate sales. Full details are here.

The DesignerChecks site converts well, but is much smaller selection of checks and price point.

The best conversions, are with the premier site, ChecksUnlimited.com. We convert at a consistent 18% plus, month after month with conversions climbing up to 20% +.

Today's 30 day from SAS is: 30 Day Conversion Ratio: 18.28%

ChecksUnlimited is really where you want to send your consumer traffic to, if you have business traffic, send to deluxe becuase they have a much wider product offering amd mix, not only checks and forms but tons of stuff that a business would need day to day.

Think of the VistaPrint model ... that's our direct competitor and we are going directly after them ...

We will be exclusive to SAS, no parasites, no 3 networks to play the cookie shell game ...

I know youv'e been through some rough times with the 4checks decision to leave the safety of the SAS network, please let me know whatever I can do to make your transition smoothly into our family of check and busines sites.

Folks, the success of the ChecksUnlimited program is well noted, the DeluxeForBusiness.com story is being written as we speak, will you chose be a part of this story? Yes, you can, join the deluxeforbusiness.com affiliate program today.

Lightbulb
    Hey, Andy . . .

very limited selection of graphic ads -- I need an 88x31 ASAP if they can

Quote Originally Posted by Herb ԿԬ
    Hey, Andy . . .

very limited selection of graphic ads -- I need an 88x31 ASAP if they can
    On the way ...

Congrats Andy! A nice blue chip merchant.
    I can't wait to add them to my sites.
    Need the feed with speed!

30 day cookie seems a bit stingy. And 20% is a pinch low too... my two cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker
    30 day cookie seems a bit stingy. And 20% is a pinch low too... my two cents.
    Two words .... "base offer" ...

On the cookie though, we all know that these sales occur within 24 / 48 hours ... I need checks for my business, im getting them now ...

Hey Andy!!

Looks great, just signed up...

Annie
    [FONT=Century Gothic][FONT=Book Antiqua]southbeachannie
    [EMAIL="annie@southbeachannie.com"]annie@southbeachannie.com[/EMAIL]
    [url="http://www.southbeachannie.com"]online lifestyle magazine[/url]

[/FONT][/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by southbeachannie
    Hey Andy!!

Looks great, just signed up...

Annie
    Thanks for your support SBA, it's appreciated ...

Exclamation
    Less than 2 weeks of being launched ... we went live on July 20th, 2009

Folks, if you are not signed up and promoting this sleeping giant, you are going to miss the boat. Opportunity is here, right now. You are reading about it with your own two eyes ...

Sign up and load your specail 50% OFF links for this program now, don't wait till you forget later. The 50% OFF links are only offered to ABW affiliates, consumers can't get that discount on their own ...

You will read about this program taking off in the next few months, don't miss the opportunity.

Join the DeluxeForBusiness.com program now ...

Thanks in advance for your support ...
    Attached Images Attached Images

still waiting for an 88x31 graphic, if possible

Any news on the datafeed, PopShops, GoldenCan???

To fill some pages (as spider food) I've been using a "competitor's" products already in PopShops on my new BusinessChecks site. It has been knocking back a few sales even though they are on "that other" network.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..

Hey Andy - I sent you an email earlier today in relation to this thread and your other checks program. It was in response to an email blast you sent out today about Deluxe and Holiday Cards. I asked a question but it may have been buried too deeply within the email and you may have missed it. If so, lemme know and I'll send it again.

(Plus, I thought this thread deserved a slight bump. )

18. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread