Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    An extra $25.00 per order ....
    for the next 25 orders on the newly launched DeluxeForBusiness.com affiliate program ... on top to your regular 20% commissions !!!

We just launched the program today - full details here.

Easy money right?

1) Join the program
    2) Load the links, get active
    3) Generate a sale ($25.00) minimum
    4) Send me your order ID by email, collect your $25.00 bonus in addition to your 20% commish.

Simple?

No limits, as many orders as you can generate until we reach 25 orders. As of now, there are "zero" orders, we just launched ...

Now, who wants our money?
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

clicks are coming in, who will be the first affiliate to generate a sale ??
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

A big thank you to all the affiliates that are setting up links, traffic is building

Can't wait for that first sale to pop the bottle ...

We have our first sale ....
    Ok, we have our first sale ...

07/23/2009 10:37:25 PM is the time of transaction. Eastern Standard Time (USA)

The affiliate who referred this transaction number 22389503 :

Affiliate ID: *****9 - B**** ***k, INC Affiliates Main Website: www.*******.com

The sale amount for this transaction: 26.18 Tracking Number for this transaction: 3772120
    This first sale goes to the one and only, Beachy

Thank you my friend, we are rolling. You have a $25.00 bonus coming your way in addition to the regular 20% commission on the program.

Keep them coming in, we have alot more cash to give out ...

I like the way you are motivating your affiliates. This is really great

We have another 2 sales that came in over the weekend, 2 different affiliates ... congrats !!

07/26/2009 01:58:42 PM is the time of transaction. Eastern Standard Time (USA)

The affiliate who referred this transaction number 22412999 :

Affiliate ID: 27**** - D***ng
    Affiliates Main Website: www.******.com

The sale amount for this transaction: 30.8 Tracking Number for this transaction: 3796905

and
    07/25/2009 09:13:42 PM is the time of transaction. Eastern Standard Time (USA)

The affiliate who referred this transaction number 22408239 :

Affiliate ID: 25**** - Y********
    Affiliates Main Website: coupon**********.com

The sale amount for this transaction: 131.93 Tracking Number for this transaction: 3792081

Congrats to these 2 ABW affiliates, you both have an extra $25.00 that will be credited to your account in addition to the regular 20% comission on the program.

WTG team, thank you for your support on the new program ...

If you are reading this and have not joined the newest ARC managed affiliate program, you are going to miss out on an incredible opportunity ...

Join the DeluxeForBusiness.com affiliate program today, start earning commissions tommorow ...

Not sure if you have the right traffic?

Contact me and let's speak ... you may be surprised, i'll give you tons of ideas on how to promote and work with not only this program, but any of the programs we manage.

and another one just in....

07/27/2009 02:45:30 PM is the time of transaction. Eastern Standard Time (USA)

The affiliate who referred this transaction number 22422942 :

Affiliate ID: 27**** - ****ng
    Affiliates Main Website: www.d******.com

The sale amount for this transaction: 41.75 Tracking Number for this transaction: 3806829
    Another $25.00 out the door for another lucky affiliate ...

Are you signed up to this program yet?

What are you waiting for?

15 years and counting
    I know I'm late but is it too late?

Transaction [22432375] Sale $195.93 Commission $39.19

Zeus is on the map with a very nice order, thank you my friend ... you rock

07/28/2009 12:38:36 PM is the time of transaction. Eastern Standard Time (USA)

The affiliate who referred this transaction number 22432375 :

Affiliate ID: 6**** - J*******
    Affiliates Main Website: ******es.com

The sale amount for this transaction: 195.93 Tracking Number for this transaction: 3132004

You not only have your regular 20% commision, you have an extra $25.00 for a total commish on this order of $64.18

What I love about this program is the high average order volume that business orders generate ...

If you haven't joined this program yet, you are misisng out ... join the DeluxeForBusiness.com progam today ....

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus
    I know I'm late but is it too late?

Transaction [22432375] Sale $195.93 Commission $39.19
    Zeus, late does not apply to you, ever ..

15 years and counting
    Thanks Andy, the others are coming

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus
    Thanks Andy, the others are coming
    You are correct, you just nailed another one ..

Just to let everyone know, we have about 12 more slots left for the $25.00 bonuses. Thank you all for your support, sales are rolling in ...

OK, Andy - this thread needs a gentle bump - in case there are any bonus payouts left for other affiliates... Good program, good products, good pricing - gotta work. Time to get on board, folks!

2nd OK - The bonus I have for getting the first sale is a bit unfair. When I joined I told you I needed checks for our new business status and I held off as long as I could to try out the new merchant (but we needed new checks). I really can't accept the bonus for me because it was for a new company with which I am associated.

I would much prefer you donate that $25 bonus to Missy Ward's efforts in raising funds to fight breast cancer: Her thread, "Affiliate Marketers Give Back 2009 Walk to Fight Breast Cancer" needs to see more action.

3rd OK - Just scored (two hours ago) a nice sale from our new "Business Checks" site - $330.65. Problem is it was for a Checks Unlimited product instead of Deluxe For Business. We're using some C/U popshops displays to created category pages. We'll move those pages over to Deluxe when the datafeed is ready and is in PopShops. Just a gentle reminder that they need to work on that datafeed. (On the other hand, because C/U is owned by Deluxe, your "newest merchant" shouldn't complain to loudly. )

Take care - I'll respond to that "other issue" via email on Monday - after our Stop on the ShareASale RoadShow tomorrow.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Rodriguez
    for the next 25 orders on the newly launched DeluxeForBusiness.com affiliate program ... on top to your regular 20% commissions !!!

We just launched the program today - full details here.

Easy money right?

1) Join the program
    2) Load the links, get active
    3) Generate a sale ($25.00) minimum
    4) Send me your order ID by email, collect your $25.00 bonus in addition to your 20% commish.

Simple?

No limits, as many orders as you can generate until we reach 25 orders. As of now, there are "zero" orders, we just launched ...

Now, who wants our money?
    We only have another 3 slots left for the $25.00 bonus, the screenshot says 23 sales but Bill has donated his sale and we have added another $25.00 slot.

This program has less than 30 days launched, we went live on July 20th, EPC reaching $20.00, this program is on the way up, are you with us?

Get your links up, we are handing out even more money ... we have an ongoing $1,000 promotion going on here.

Thanks for all your support, it's appreciated ...
    Attached Images Attached Images

17. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread