Greatest News Ever (For Me)
    Hi everyone,

I just got the greatest news ever. Actually I got part of the news the other day, but today got the rest of it. Something that I have dreamed of for so many years has come true.

If you wish long enough and pray hard enough, dreams do come true. My dream has come true. I am one of the happiest guys on Earth at the moment.

I won't be able to come in here much, because I have a lot work to do to keep the dream alive. Thank you all for your advice and help. I will try to pop in from time to time and say "Hello".

Wow! This is unreal. I thought it was an impossible dream. But it happened. I have marks on my arms from pinching myself to make sure I'm not asleep. LOL!

I just want to give everyone that needs it this advice. If you have a dream, don't give up hope. Cause dreams do come true.

You are a great "virtual family". But this family member has to go get some work done.

See you all later. Thanks for everything. Boy, this is going sound weird coming from me, but I am tickled pink. YES! Life is good!

Big Tease!!! Let us know -- what's the great news?? Or at least, what's the nature of your great news??
    Generate more fake news.

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowfinch
    If you have a dream, don't give up hope. Cause dreams do come true.
    Ok, I'm going to try it. Jennifer Connelly needs to drop that English bloke and be with me

ABW Ambassador
    Drama

Outsourced Program Manager GregJr-CMC's Avatar
    I'm happy for you what ever it is you are talking about. Good work feels great doesn't it .
    [b]Greg Rice Jr.[/b]
    Affiliate Program Management
    [url="http://www.gocmc.com/"]www.gocmc.com[/url]
    info(@)gocmc.com | 330-259-1223 | AIM/Yahoo:[font=Verdana]GregJrCMC[/font] | MSN: [font=Verdana][email="GregJrCMC@live.com"]GregJrCMC@live.com[/email][/font] | ICQ: [font=Verdana]416241443[/font] |

Join us! - [url="http://www.gocmc.com/freelance-work-exchange-affiliate-program.php"]GoFreelance[/url] | [url="http://www.gocmc.com/magsforless_surplusmags.php"]SurplusMags / MagsForLess[/url] | [url="http://www.gocmc.com/print-country-affiliate-program.php"]PrintCountry[/url] | [url="http://www.gocmc.com/nannies4hire-affiliate-program.php"]Nannies4hire / Babysitters4hire[/url] | [size=2][url="http://www.gocmc.com/discount-candle-cheese-supply-affiliate-program.php"]DiscountCandleShop/CheeseSupply[/url][/size][size=1][size=2] [/size][/size]

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Don't tell me you won the "why I can't keep my pants on" contest on another forum...

Well, then I know how to get you back here.

There will another contest coming up, wahahaha

LOL! Sorry! I honestly was so excited when I wrote that, I forgot to say. Not intentional. I was just overwelmed.

A few days ago I contacted some merchants with some ideas I had. I was met with open arms by some and the door slammed in my face by others. This is affiliate marketing, so we all are use to those slammed doors.

Months ago I had applied to a merchant I wanted BAD. They turned me down.

I finally go nerve enough to write them with a proposal for a site I want to do that, as far I can tell, has never been done the way want to do it.

We emailed back and forth, mostly me explaining and them questioning.

They were suppose to answer me today and I never got the e-mail. They approved me, so I figured they had agreed. But, I wanted email conformation. Well, I couldn't understand why no email other than one of those "you are approved" ones, so I checked my Spam Folder and AT&T had put it in there which I think they did on purpose to make me worry. LOL!

Not only did they agree, they pretty much laided down rules, which I had already to them I was more than willing to follow, and said politely...

GO FOR IT! They said take my idea any direction I want, just keep those simple little rules we had already agreed too, other than that... DO WHAT YOU WANT!

I have dreamed of this, but figured company like theirs wouldn't allow it. Instead, they were very open to it.

Now, I am not telling what niche or merchant, cause... this idea is mine. LOL!

Many of you had said for me to just ask around and stop complaining, so I did. I was a little scared cause of obvious reasons, but it worked. Thanks! And I really mean that. I know I was a jackass. No, I was a jackass and a half. Really sorry and I truly mean that, too. But, I was starting to wonder if affiliate marketing was even for me. Now, I can do it may way, obeying the rules. I was so scared to ask. They have approved me already, now I just got to build the site. My first real site, no a free hosted blog.

I meant no drama. My first real site and done in a way that I have never seen done before. Now, I can see if my theories are correct. I will keep you posted.

Thanks for everything, especially putting up with me. I did listen and it worked. I just needed a good kick in the rubber parts.

superCool is all covered in goose-bumps!! there will be no sleep tonight for superCool.

oh Snowfinch, you've done it again!!

What did I do this time? I am excited. Very excited. BTW, I am going with Host Gator. Heard a lot of good about them on here. Don't know what I did, but tomorrow I start my first real site and I am excited.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowfinch
    What did I do this time? I am excited. Very excited. BTW, I am going with Host Gator. Heard a lot of good about them on here. Don't know what I did, but tomorrow I start my first real site and I am excited.
    You haven't done anything bad, yet...

So here is a song that goes with your excitement: I'm So Excited with Lyrics

Right on Snowfinch, think outside the box and geter done. Glad you found someone to go along with you all it takes is one merchant and you found it. Congratulations, I hope you succeed and I hope you get tons of $$$$
    I attract success and abundance into my life because that is who I am.

Affiliate Manager
    Best of luck Snowfinch! Keep us posted on how it goes.

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread