Unhappy LinkShare Reporting and Slow Payment Problems
    LinkShare reports are completely broken for me. When I log in, I see a "Quick Stats" report that is at least a week old. When I try to pull up any other reports, they come up blank. Is this happening for everyone?

Also, I'm showing that a direct deposit payment was sent on Friday. It's now Wednesday morning and it has not arrived in my checking account. It usually takes a couple of days for some strange reason, but this is now the third business day. Maybe the problem is with my bank, I don't know. How long does it take everyone else to receive direct deposits? Did anyone get a payment on Friday 7/17, and if so, have you received the funds yet?

My payment from 7/17 is showing as pending in my bank account this morning.

Reporting is working fine for me on the traditional interface. I don't use the new one.

The funds finally appeared in my financial account on Wednesday evening. I know it shouldn't take 3 or 4 business days for a direct deposit to go through. With other direct deposits I've received, they've gone through within hours.

Also, reporting does work for me on the traditional interface. Still broken on the "new" interface. Whatever.

I still can't help but to get the feeling that LinkShare is crumbling. They seem to have more problems more frequently, and they're taking longer and longer to repair them.

Also, reporting does work for me on the traditional interface. Still broken on the "new" interface. Whatever.
    Yes, and the bad news is they are getting rid of the traditional interface soon.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread