Please share what tools you use to build forms for lead gen
    I'm looking to build out a site for CPL and need to capture leads via a web form for what I've heard called 'host and post'

Im hoping anyone can recommend what might be a good tool for using to build forms?

If it matters I'm using Wordpress for CMS. (I know there is a decent form plugin but havnt tried it yet)

just looking to get some ideas. i don't really code (much) so looking for more or less something that will work out of the box, or is point and click. need something that will look clean and professional. I looked at phpFormGenerator and it looked big and blocky like 1999

cheers!

Affiliate Manager Matt McWilliams's Avatar
    Try elance. You can usually get a simple lead gen form done for under $200.
    Matt McWilliams
    Call Me At: (317) 825-8826 | Follow Me On Twitter: @MattMcWilliams2 | Connect With Me On LinkedIn

I agree with Matt. When I was doing Educational lead gen campaigns (CPL) last year elance is really all I used for my sites, and all of my campaigns were host and post.

Regards,

We are working on a tool to allow fully customizable lead (CSS) lead forms that can be placed anywhere that allows javascript. To allow for a better user experience, what sort of options would be helpful for you guys?

Smile Lead forms
    Cud help me in understanding lead forms? Wat r those?

Haven't tried it yet, but the WordPress secure contact form by Yost looked like it would work.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread