I've been playing around with NetObjects Fusion Essentials. Looks like a great web development platform for future development.

With one possible exception - the HTML generated for a page (say index.htm) has two framesets (one for nav, one for content); each of which then loads in the "body" html. So the page content doesn't show up in index.htm. Here's the html for index.htm:

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1">
<META NAME="Generator" CONTENT="NetObjects Fusion Essentials (http://www.netobjects.com)">
<TITLE>Mountain Jacques</TITLE>
<FRAMESET BORDER=0 FRAMESPACING=0 FRAMEBORDER=0 COLS="*,24">
<FRAME NAME="body" TITLE="body" SRC="./body_index.html" SCROLLING=AUTO MARGINWIDTH=2 MARGINHEIGHT=2>
<FRAME NAME="right" TITLE="right" SRC="./html/right_homeborder.html" SCROLLING=AUTO MARGINWIDTH="2" MARGINHEIGHT="1" FRAMEBORDER=NO BORDER="0" NORESIZE>
</FRAMESET>
</HEAD>
</HTML>

so the crawlable, indexable content is in the body_index.html file - rather than the index.html file.

This probably won't work for me, if I'm planning to rank for some keywords based on the site's contents.

The Essentials version I'm using is a freebie.... I'm ready to buy NOF 11 if they've fixed this... to allow the entire page contents to be in the page itself rather than in another file.

Does anyone have any experience with NOF 11 - the most recent version?