Greetings,

Is anybody here using vstore, and not getting their commission checks?

I haven't received a check in over 6 months. I've had a stores with them since 1999, and I used to get my commissions on a regular basis, but I haven't gotten anything in the last 6 months.

They owe me quite a bit of money. I have tried to contact them using their online form, but they do not answer their emails. They do not have any other contact information on their site.

Does anybody know of another way to contact V-stores or have any contact info that I might be able to use?

If this is in the wrong place, sorry. I didn't know where else to post this question.

STM:

You may want to wait for EcomCity Mike's response. He seems to keep a close eye on Vstore.

Karl Smith >>> phillyBurbs - Your Internet Starts Here
    ---------
    Beware Parasiteware! It is stealing your money! >>> click here to learn more

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gearshopper:
    Go to http://www.vcommerce.com<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks Gearshopper.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by phillyBurbs.com:
    You may want to wait for EcomCity Mike's response. He seems to keep a close eye on Vstore.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK, cool. I did a search on vstore and didn't find much, but it'll be nice to hear from someone who keeps tabs on Vstore. Thanks.

ABW Ambassador
    Prepare yourself for Mike and Charlie's vstore rant.

I did really good with Vstore back in 2000 but then they quit offering coupons and promotions and my sales dwindled down to nothing. I tried a couple product promotions with them in 2001 and 2002 but they didn't convert so I stopped promoting them.

I have no idea on recent payments, but it always seemed like they were a little slow.

Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jimbo2002:
    Prepare yourself for Mike and Charlie's vstore rant.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hehehe...a good rant's always fun...

I may have one of my own soon if my contacts with vcommerce don't lead to something productive.

In reference to MichaelColey's post, I have found Vstore to be pretty good up until 6 month's ago. Their payments were always regular and I was happy with the accounting. It was smooth sailing. I don't know what the heck happened, but I am dissapointed that Vstore is not responding to my inquiries.

I'm in grad school at the moment, and I need that money to pay expenses. It may not be much to some, but $950 is a tidy sum for me.

I have switched off my web sites to other programs. In the process of looking for programs, I found this forum for which I am truly grateful. You guys have a lot of useful info. Hopefully, I can put my traffic to good use, and make more money than I was making with Vstore.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Rant ...Rant ...Rant ... Vstores

Any of you wishing to run Ecomcity off the map ...please jump to building out a huge vStore site to bury my butt.

Mike & Charlie ...

"Payment is one option that isn't negotiable. Merchants require it for purchases ...SO DO WE."

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread