Help with my first few websites
    Hi all,
    A few weeks ago I posted here describing my first attempts in affiliate marketing. I mentioned building a few blogs in niche areas and then making a review website for technology. I'm still busy establishing these sites but am having a few problems.

1st, I'm finding it hard to make a technology review website that can compete. I'm passionate about this area, but there is just so many other similar sites and I can't seem to find a niche and I accidentally got ahead of myself and registered a domain which is too general and not specialized enough .

For my blogs, I have the right niches but I am wondering, how I can put google adsense ads on my wordpress blogs (I'm hosting these blogs on my own server).

Also, could someone explain to me how to cloak/redirect my affiliate links such that google won't screw over my sites ratings?

And what is the best affiliate program for someone new in the health/fitness niche? I have yet to sign up for any of the programs.

Thank you all so much for all the help in advance.

Search the WordPress Plugin directory for tons of plugins for Adsense. There are also themes pre-designed as Adsense friendly.

Also I don't think anyone can tell you what the best program is for your site, you will need to do your research and find what is best for your personal niches. Look through the merchant list, find ones that have good stats, then find use the ones that have the right product mix for you.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread