Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Guess who ...
    Hello Team,

We have a new merchant launching soon and wanted to give you a sneak peak ... the first affiliate that can tell me who the merchant is gets an ARC Action Jackson ...

This should be an easy one ...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Bad Hair Salon?

Quote Originally Posted by MeeMaw
    Bad Hair Salon?
    Nope ...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

--

Quote Originally Posted by ghoti
    Now, that was quick ... send me your PP and i'll shoot you over a crisp $20.00

We are working with the merchant and adding our magic sauce to the program, it is on SAS already but needs some work ... expect a launch late this week or early next week.

WTG Ghoti ...

Cool.

Please send that Jackson to the AMGB team at http://www.amgbwalk.com/ if you don't mind.
    --

Quote Originally Posted by ghoti
    Cool.

Please send that Jackson to the AMGB team at http://www.amgbwalk.com/ if you don't mind.
    You got it buddy ....

Soft re launch is underway ... ShopKenPaves.com, join now !!

Good day Andy,

Applied for Ken Paves today, just thought to check, are you managing KenPaves affiliate program? Doesn't look like as I see your sig though.

Regards,
    Andy.

Andy mentions being their "X" OPM in this post: http://forum.abestweb.com/showpost.p...0&postcount=12

You might want to read that whole thread...
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Quote Originally Posted by toptenservices
    Good day Andy,

Applied for Ken Paves today, just thought to check, are you managing KenPaves affiliate program? Doesn't look like as I see your sig though.

Regards,
    Andy.
    Good day my friend,

We have not been managing their program since last month, good guys, just not a good match for us.

Thankyou for the immediate response Bill and Andy. I applied for their affiliate program and they declined my application saying traffic on my websites is too low. I wonder what methods did they use to figure that out. Off to read the thread Bill mentioned

LOL .. oh my, the other thread explains and tells me not to worry and look for a competitor

Quote Originally Posted by toptenservices
    Thankyou for the immediate response Bill and Andy. I applied for their affiliate program and they declined my application saying traffic on my websites is too low. I wonder what methods did they use to figure that out. Off to read the thread Bill mentioned
    Divining rod? or, maybe, a left-over wishbone from Thanksgiving turkey? I could never understand the "amount" of traffic requirement. I would think "targeted" traffic would be much more important. The hairstyle-specific site I tried them on gets nearly 1000 unique visitors per day, every day, all year 'round.

But that's OK. I replaced their "stuff" with some AdSense units and, ironically, some of their ads are appearing. I suppose I should thank them for "paying me" indirectly.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

lol that is ironic .. funny world.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill
    Divining rod? or, maybe, a left-over wishbone from Thanksgiving turkey? I could never understand the "amount" of traffic requirement. I would think "targeted" traffic would be much more important. The hairstyle-specific site I tried them on gets nearly 1000 unique visitors per day, every day, all year 'round.

But that's OK. I replaced their "stuff" with some AdSense units and, ironically, some of their ads are appearing. I suppose I should thank them for "paying me" indirectly.
    Didn't mean to ignore but missed to mention, that's a million dollar advice to merchants (or their OPMs) like KP. It is not only about quantity, it is more about quality.

17. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread