Thread: AC Lens Back To School Sale 2009

Affiliate Manager
    AC Lens Back To School Sale 2009
    Today is the day. The AC Lens Back to School Sale launches later this afternoon. We'll have contacts marked down from 10% to 25% off our already low prices. Free shipping will still be eligible for orders over $99. Sale ends August 4th 2009.

Rebates are still available so please be sure to point out the additional discounts on contact lenses during the sale. No hidden or handling fees, great prices, award winning service, and Back To School...it's a great time for contact lens sales at AC Lens.

Creatives are available in CJ or SAS. The product feeds will be updated shortly after the sale goes live so you can pull in a price updated feed around 5PM EST.

Contact me if you need any custom creatives, feed help, or anything to get sales moving over the next week.

Thanks

Bob

Affiliate Manager
    Wow...that's all I can say. The sale has been off the charts with July closing extremely well and August on a blistering pace.

I'd like to thank all of our affiliates who helped set a single day record for volume and sales dollars yesterday. We don't even need to maintain this pace to set an affiliate record in August.

Now for some even better news. The sale is going so well it has been extended until Sunday August 9th. We have nine more days of great prices and hopefully record setting days so get your links up if you haven't already.

If you need anything at all, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Bob

3. Newsletter Signup