Search the deals and database not working for me
    This has been happening to me for a while and thought it would get fixed, but umm it hasn't. hmmm then thought well....nobody else is sayin anything about it so maybe is just happening for me?? (sounds weird if were to be that way, tho)

So.....gonna just come out and ask. When you go to the "Search the deals and database" and in the lil box type in a merchant name. Are any of you having that merchant's coupons appear for you??

Everytime I do it, regardless which merchant, the page doesn't do anything and I have to then click "just my merchants" and go thru a very long list to find them individually.

Am not making this thread in the SAS forum to complain, just askin if it's happening to anybody else so I can tell if it's a problem within SAS or I'm the only one havin the problem and nobody else is sayin anything about it.

15 years and counting
    It's broken...
    If I click on http://www.shareasale.com/a-dealscurrent.cfm I see the full list for my merchants. If I search for a specific merchant I get the same list.

Thank you Zeus
    Didn't think it woulda been happening just for me but feel better knowing for sure. Hopefully it will get fixed soon.

Ouch .. i see the same thing .. UGH !
    OpA! Giasou Ti kanies!

http and a telephoto
    If you know the merchant id number you can use this link:

www.shareasale.com/a-dealscurrent.cfm?merchantID=18208 (18208 is Viator's merchant ID - I think you can see their deals even if you aren't in the program)

to see any merchants deals all by themselves. If you aren't logged into Shareasale then you will get a log in screen and then it will take you to that merchant's deals page.

You can make direct links to anything in a specific merchants area, except Make A Page, you can see on this page for Viator how I have the links coded to take you right to just their creatives, datafeed and deals:

http://teamloxly.com/viator

You can make your own bookmarks to these "inside" pages and like I said if you aren't logged in you will just get a screen to log in first, then it jumps you direct to the page.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Thank you Loxly for that info. Definitely wasn't aware of it. Yeap, went and looked up one of my merchant's ids and got a couple coupon offers I wasn't aware of. Umm, for those of us with a lotta merchants is gonna be a bit time consuming, tho doin it that way. Thank you very much tho, really do appreciate having a way to find them. Maybe after the summit and everybody's back if it's still not workin I'll post in the things to be fixed thread.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread