New Jersey
    Managing Merchant Relationships in bulk
    (This was directed with coupon sites in mind but this question could also apply to any affiliate managing tens or hundreds of merchant relationships simultaneously)

So I'm going through my gargantuan list of merchants and contacting the various affiliate managers prior to Affiliate Summit and it's a fairly time-consuming process. What do some of you guys do to help manage all of these different relationships and how much contact do you have with each affiliate manager on a regular basis?

Mansfield, TX
    Focus on the ones that you do the most business with (or that you have the potential to do the most business with). I doubt that affiliate managers like "bulk" communication any more than we affiliates do.
    Michael Coley
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Outsourced Program Manager Ronald Marva - SEOP's Avatar
    I agree with Michael. Not all coupon sites are created equal so spend time with those you have an ongoing relationship and those that with whom you can start to build a healthy relationship.
    [URL=]Affiliate Manager[/URL] | [URL=!/ronald.marva]Facebook[/URL] | [URL=]Twitter Program Announcements [/URL]

[B][URL=""]Ronald Marva[/URL]
    Contact info:[/B] 949-528-6542 | Yahoo:ronaldmarva | Skype: ronald.marva | [URL=]Twitter[/URL]
    [COLOR=Sienna][SIZE=1]“He who ceases to be better, ceases to be good.”[/SIZE][/COLOR]

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread