Interesting site there

<a href="http://www.parasiteware.com/"target="_blank">Merchants help stop Parasiteware<a>

<font size="2">All Parasiteware, site copiers, spammers, hijackers are scumbags, and should be
    sued for their actions.. <font size="2">be careful you could be the next innocent victim.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    I'll write Janet and see if she won't wear my domain on her right tit for a year. Maybe I can get a two for one special rate.

Mike & Charlie ...

"Payment is one option that isn't negotiable. Merchants require it for purchases ...SO DO WE."

ABW Ambassador
    Hmmm, there's an idea

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by EcomCity.com:
    I'll write Janet and see if she won't wear my domain on her right tit for a year. Maybe I can get a two for one special rate.

Mike & Charlie ...

"Payment is one option that isn't negotiable. Merchants require it for purchases ...SO DO WE."
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

MIke,

your too late...

I already leased the space....

the problem I'm having is the space is soooo small...

I am having trouble fitting my message..

joe

And, that's the bottom line because it's my2cents!

Space is no problem if your a brillant marketer. You just have to overcome the attention span of the average Ad viewer and look for free media coverage.

I'm teaming up with Akiva's Essential Apparel to make use of the ultimate prime Ad real estate that gets real viewer focus. We are launching G-string-Ads.com (please call me Akiva) and we'll be open to all merchants seeking a effective branding campaign.

Mike & Charlie ...

I have a certain body portion that I'll advertise with "Shop at Seedy Bee's site. For all your shopping needs and more."

Most guys could only manage to fit "shop" on theirs.

"Very funny Scotty. Now beam down my clothes."

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Seedy Bee:
    I have a certain body portion that I'll advertise with "Shop at Seedy Bee's site. For all your shopping needs _and more._"

Most guys could only manage to fit "shop" on theirs.

"Very funny Scotty. Now beam down my clothes."<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

your nose pinocchio?

Dang, howd'ya know?

"Very funny Scotty. Now beam down my clothes."

Just Lurking
    :roftflol:

------------------------------
    "If all the newbies are going to start writing ebooks maybe I should get started on mine!" -- Buddha

What's with all the sex talk this weekend?

SandraR<font color="red"></font>
    <font face="Arial" size="1">ArtGoodies</font><font face="Arial" size="1"> - </font><font face="Arial" size="1">AutoGoodies</font><font face="Arial" size="1"> - </font><font face="Arial" size="1">BookGoodies</font><font face="Arial" size="1"> - </font><font face="Arial" size="1">CleanGoodies</font><font face="Arial" size="1"> - </font><font face="Arial" size="1">GameGoodies</font><font face="Arial" size="1"> - </font><font face="Arial" size="1">GiftGoodies</font><font face="Arial" size="1"> - </font><font face="Arial" size="1">PetGoodies</font><font face="Arial" size="1">
    </font><font size="1" face="Arial">| SSAN &amp; AIM: SSanAssistance | MSN &amp; Yahoo: SSan_Assistance |</font></p>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by my2cents:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by EcomCity.com:

Mike & Charlie ...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

MIke,

your too late...

I already leased the space....

the problem I'm having is the space is soooo small...

I am having trouble fitting my message..

joe

And, that's the bottom line because it's my2cents!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't worry about space, I know a GREAT silicon implant affiliate scheme...

And, as for Mike's G-string...

Why bring Bach into this?

I COULDN'T HELP IT.

I thought for sure someone would have bought BOOBVERTISE.COM but as you might guess, it was available.

So, Being the domain junky I am. I bought it.

Now, what do I do with it?

"Bueller...? Bueller...?"

sell bras!

What does the COC stand for? Crooks Overwriting Commissions.
    Don't worry! Tracking is infected!
    Love Life to the fullest. we only get ONE chance! :-)

Advertise me and Akiva's glow in the dark G-string-Ads.com as a showcase merchant on your new site. We'll sell stenciled URL g-strings, Ad campaigns and a fee based directory to places where you can see the Ads in action.

Mike & Charlie ...

We are launching G-string-Ads.com (please call me Akiva) and we'll be open to all merchants seeking a effective branding campaign.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mike, please email me the dimensions of your forehead so that we can have the ad created

Akiva Bergstrom, Affiliate Partner Manager
    Email: akiva@affsolutions.com | AIM: akivabergs | ICQ: 240820068

<FONT SIZE=1> M A N A G E D P R O G R A M S

<FONT SIZE=1>> EssentialApparel.com - CJ/7.5% to 8.5%/120 days/Datafeed/Parasite free > Join now! <
    <FONT SIZE=1>> SportsFanfare.com - CJ/10%/120 days/Datafeed/Parasite free - > Join now! <
    <FONT SIZE=1>> FunToCollect.com - CJ/11%/120 days Datafeed/Parasite free - > Join now! <
    <FONT SIZE=1>> FragranceWholesale.com - CJ/10%/120 days/Datafeed/Parasite free - > Join now! <
    <FONT SIZE=1>> PetCareCentral.com - CJ/10%/120 days/Datafeed/Parasite free - > Join now! <

Remind me not to cut Akiva into these money making deals. Either that or he's already registered the domain and has a G-String sweat shop cranking out samples.

Mike & Charlie ...

Hey that's a great idea! I'm always trying to get more head.

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    Ecom-

Kinda surprised to see www.adwhores.com was still available, felt sure you would have snapped that up some time ago, lol.

- - - - - - - - -
    I will FOCUS on my goal, and I shall NOT be denied.

elbowcreek I'm content to hold the public domain copywrites to AdWhores. I assume I published enough to get it considered in the next Mirium Webster dictionary....to the chigrin of those on the receiving end.

Would make an interesting domain to build out if the Ad Whores hadn't drained my pocketbook.

Mike & Charlie ...

21. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread