Hello all,

I am trying to locate a merchant that provides fun and possibly interesting Book Markers for my BookGoodies site. Please make yourself know!

Thank you for your time,

SandraR<font color="red"></font>
    <font face="Arial" size="1">ArtGoodies</font><font face="Arial" size="1"> - </font><font face="Arial" size="1">AutoGoodies</font><font face="Arial" size="1"> - </font><font face="Arial" size="1">BookGoodies</font><font face="Arial" size="1"> - </font><font face="Arial" size="1">CleanGoodies</font><font face="Arial" size="1"> - </font><font face="Arial" size="1">GameGoodies</font><font face="Arial" size="1"> - </font><font face="Arial" size="1">GiftGoodies</font><font face="Arial" size="1"> - </font><font face="Arial" size="1">PetGoodies</font><font face="Arial" size="1">
    </font><font size="1" face="Arial">| SSAN &amp; AIM: SSanAssistance | MSN &amp; Yahoo: SSan_Assistance |</font></p>

ABW Ambassador
    Personal Creations and Things Remembered.

------------------------------
    Get Rich or Try Dyin' ~ Fy Dolla
    Got a beef? Call the Chief! 1-900-CHIEFBS

ABW Ambassador
    http://www.levenger.com
    would fit good for your book site

I work in lounge pants

Thanks

Chief & Trust

<font face="Arial" size="1">ArtGoodies</font><font face="Arial" size="1"> - </font><font face="Arial" size="1">AutoGoodies</font><font face="Arial" size="1"> - </font><font face="Arial" size="1">BookGoodies</font><font face="Arial" size="1"> - </font><font face="Arial" size="1">CleanGoodies</font><font face="Arial" size="1"> - </font><font face="Arial" size="1">GameGoodies</font><font face="Arial" size="1"> - </font><font face="Arial" size="1">GiftGoodies</font><font face="Arial" size="1"> - </font><font face="Arial" size="1">PetGoodies</font><font face="Arial" size="1">
    </font><font size="1" face="Arial">| SSAN &amp; AIM: SSanAssistance | MSN &amp; Yahoo: SSan_Assistance |</font></p>

http and a telephoto
    I posted this to a list of artists I know that I was hoping had some places to recommend, but they only had wholesale options available.

I have loads of printable bookmarks, but don't offer actually real bookmarks for sale. I haven't found a way to produce and fill the orders in an efficient manner (meaning someone else does it )

Maybe someday....

Your book site looks very nice btw....

Deborah
    http://loxlygallery.com

Thanks Deborah,

Book Goodies is brand new, not sure how well it will do yet. If you want to test out the development of your printable bookmarks, I am open to all ideas. I doubt you would be swamped straight away with a new site.

Chat me up if you’re interested in testing & starting something new!

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    I notice your "comfy furniture" link keeps redirecting back to your front page...nothing comfy enough yet?

~Cheapskate merchants need not apply

Leader,

Thanks so much for pointing that out... Have to fix that bugger.

http and a telephoto
    Yea! I finally figured out how to start a private message topic! Go me. (It's only been a few months here, I could *answer* a pm but could not figure out how to send one.) (now if I could only spell worth a darn I wouldn't have to edit!!!!)

Anyway, pm sent Sandra.

Deborah

http and a telephoto
    BTW, just for fun, go to google and do a search for bookmarks. The results are all for web based internet bookmarks and the ADS are all for the kind of bookmarks we are really looking for, bizarre!!

Deborah

Deborah,

Got the pm and answered, just incase you do not have notify set. Love the PM option in all forums that offer it.

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread