Golden Can For UK?
    Hi all!
    I have just been browsing through GC and I find it interesting. However, just as many other good stuff in affiliate marketing, it seems to be tailored to the good life of US based affiliates.

I have read the service agreement and FAQ several times but found nothing about international affiliate marketers.

So I ask: Is this sweet application usable in the UK?

Secondly, can a UK based affiliate set up an affiliate site targeted at the huge US market.

Will appreciate any help.
    Thanks

Richnerd

Hellooo-o-o-o!

Anyone reading? Could anyone kindly help me out here Please??!! Your answer is very important to help me take a crucial decision.

Thanks in advance
    RichNerd

I am UK based and have been selling in the US market for some time.

Thanks for answering Lencarl. Could you kindly put me through? My main issue is whether I can register with US programmes with my UK aff ID.

It has happened several times that the UK arm of a network does not have a particular merchant in their pool. And whenever I want to register via the merchants link to, say, cj, it automatically defaults to cj-uk.

I am just wondering how I could join my desired US based programmes and then use the Golden Can application, which I think is cool.

I hope I have made some sense here! Thanks in advance for any support

RichNerd

Not sure what you mean by "My main issue is whether I can register with US programmes with my UK aff ID." The sites on Golden Can are US merchants. You need to join these U S merchants first. Then build a site with U S merchants using Golden Can

Thanks.

What I mean is, I have found it a bit difficult joining the US merchants. When I click on their sign on page, it leads to the UK arm of their affiliate network.

Now after joining the network, the merchant is nowhere to be found on the network's merchants database.

My confusion is: having registered with the merchant's affiliate network, how do I find him, considering that he is not listed in the UK arm of the network?

Do you understand this Lencarl?

What I mean is, I have found it a bit difficult joining the US merchants. When I click on their sign on page, it leads to the UK arm of their affiliate network.
    Are you trying to join the U S merhants through their websites?

Join (Linkshare or Shareasale example) then apply to the merchant of your choice you will either be accepted or rejected. If yiou are accepted you can then use Golen Can if they have your merchant Listed.

Thank you very much.

Sorry this thanks is coming a bit late.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread