Thread: Webgains USA is 1

Affiliate Network Rep Ryan Gilbert's Avatar
    Webgains USA is 1
    Happy Birthday Webgains USA!

Today, we are celebrating our one year old birthday in the United States having arrived in New York in July last year and officially launching the US platform on August 4th 2008!

We have had a great first year, having recruited over 120 US based merchants across our 9 international platforms of which 70 merchants are live on the US platform right now. None of this would be possible without the support of the affiliates and agencies that are looking for the new programs and partnerships in the biggest affiliate industry in the world so thanks to all of those people on ABW who have contributed.

The Webgains team has grown from the original 3 to now employing 7 New Yorkers and we're looking forward to adding more talented industry experts to our business as we grow further into 2010. Since 2004, the Webgains group now has over 900 advertisers across all 9 international networks and is growing fast due to having local teams in each country. I might add that it's been particularly pleasing to see significant growth from US based affiliates promoting clients overseas.

In the past year, we have launched a few unique tools such as 'currency choice for affiliates', 'language choice for all users', 'new branded website', 'direct bank payments for US affiliates', 'short URLs', 'weekly check payments' and an 'affiliate communication suite' amongst our many other industry leading tools. As always, we are happy to hear from any of our clients and what new tools they need to facilitate successful affiliate marketing.

As we look ahead, we will be launching more innovative technology that advertisers and affiliates have been asking for to make sure we move the affiliate space forward. Critically, we are also keen to take part in the creation and involvement in an industry body in the United States as we do in Europe. We feel we, as an industry body, need to continue to attract all clients, small and large, into a protected marketing environment to ensure long term growth of this dynamic industry. Although we have hit a few hurdles in this department, we believe that the need is so great that we will get there in the end.

Here's to an open invitation for beer in our office, come one, come all!...
    Last edited by Ryan Gilbert; August 4th, 2009 at 02:27 PM. Reason: split a mouthful of a sentence in two
    Ryan Gilbert
    Webgains USA
    AIM: WGrgilbert
    MSN/e: ryan{at}

New York
    Wow! That's great growth in one year!

I look forward to seeing Webgains' continued growth and expansion on this side of the pond. Keep up the great work Ryan and Team Webgains! Hurah!
    Continued Success,

The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

ABW Ambassador
    congats!!!! i am sure WG will do better than that

i am glad that i have been part as an affiliate since their 1st day

once again congrats!!! and all the best and hope in a few years time to "celebrate" another one "Webgains USA is 1st"

Congrats! I can vouch for you guys having met you in person- great team with a great future!
    [url=]B&H Photo[/url] :|: [url=]Join Our Affiliate Program[/url] :|: [URL=]Join on CJ[/URL]
    email: Jasonn at

Congratulations to all of you....
    Happy Birthday

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    Congrats Ryan to you and everyone at Webgains!!!
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

ABW Ambassador
    Nunya, Business
    Congrats, just went to the site and forgot I signed up already. Will check out what you have. I like that you can choose to get paid weekly or monthly and have direct deposit, check or Paypal.

Congratulations guys. Its been great to see the growth & the progress the US Office has gone through & it was great to be part of the US team for the short while I was there. Happy 1st Birthday Webgains US.

9. Newsletter Signup