need advice how to put links in email
    Hello

I have found some great websites offering great products as well as prices but they are not involved with an affiliate program, I would like to send them a text and banner link VIA Email,, But I am unsure how to apply the html code in outlook express or yahoo if there is a way could someone tell me how to do this I would like to turn some of these vendors on to shareasale

Thanks Dave

You need to contact them without the links first to see if they are interested. Sending affiliate links to people who did not agree to receive email from you is spam and will get you booted from SAS quick. If they express interest then you can send a link. It's a good idea to read up on the CAN-Spam act if you want to use email for links.

As for how its done, it's the same as adding them to a page, just set your client to format>RichText/HTML. Good luck!

Half a Bubble Off Plumb RemodelingGuy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 2busy
    You need to contact them without the links first to see if they are interested. Sending affiliate links to people who did not agree to receive email from you is spam and will get you booted from SAS quick. If they express interest then you can send a link. It's a good idea to read up on the CAN-Spam act if you want to use email for links.

As for how its done, it's the same as adding them to a page, just set your client to format>RichText/HTML. Good luck!
    That was very gentle 2b.....

I think that what you really wanted to say was.....

DON'T SPAM DUDE!!!!!!

Jimmy McDonald - Your Local Hard Working RemodelingGuy ( & SprinklerGuy - & GarageGuy )
    StartRemodeling.com .... MySprinklerGuy.com .... MyGarageGuy.com ....
    We're Bettering YOUR Life by Improving Where YOU Live It ...
    Do What You LOVE & LOVE What You Do! ....

I think rule #23 of forum etiquette says that newbies should not be chastised (unless they have not bothered to read the rules). Now, if you posted that question, then yes, I might have said
    DON'T SPAM DUDE!!!!!!

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    About 99.99% of those "cold" emails will get deleted and some may end up getting you booted if there is a complaint. Your better bet is to figure out how to provide some free service that merchants could use. Then, when they show up at your site (of their own free will), have the banner, links, and pre-sell ready. Being a partner with them in some way goes a long way.
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread