Half a Bubble Off Plumb RemodelingGuy's Avatar
    There are some TRULY HORRIBLE PEOPLE in this world.....
    Check out this link .....

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/meast/...boy/index.html

Un-Freaking Believable that human beings would to this to a child....

Hell has an especially hot room reserved for these guys...

Jimmy McDonald - Your Local Hard Working RemodelingGuy ( & SprinklerGuy - & GarageGuy )
    StartRemodeling.com .... MySprinklerGuy.com .... MyGarageGuy.com ....
    We're Bettering YOUR Life by Improving Where YOU Live It ...
    Do What You LOVE & LOVE What You Do! ....

Affiliate Manager Veena krishnappa's Avatar
    I saw the link, its very obvious that you are too much shocked by reading this but just like that kid there are hundreds of kids being kidnapped by the terrorists from India and are being tortured or turned into terrorists against their wish.
    But its the fact that there are people like these terrorists who think torturing and killing is a very good thing , we people in India have been going through their tortures for years.

I wish that these guys are eradicated completely so that no more kids are tortured and no more people are killed by their riffles and bombs.
    Last edited by Veena krishnappa; August 8th, 2009 at 01:04 AM.

Half a Bubble Off Plumb RemodelingGuy's Avatar
    I've been getting into the return of Laura Ling and Euna Lee on Gore's Current TV.

They showed a piece in Turkey, Northern Iraq and Syria.

Whole different world out there.

I think that if more people would educate themselves and try to understand the mind set of people wanting to terrorize people in the region, MORE PEOPLE WOULD BE HAPPY WITH THEIR LIVES, EVEN IN THESE TOUGH TIMES.

Jimmy McDonald - Your Local Hard Working RemodelingGuy ( & SprinklerGuy - & GarageGuy )
    StartRemodeling.com .... MySprinklerGuy.com .... MyGarageGuy.com ....
    We're Bettering YOUR Life by Improving Where YOU Live It ...
    Do What You LOVE & LOVE What You Do! ....

What cowardly, evil people, preying in innocent little children who can't defend themselves...
    -Don't criticize anyone til you've walked a mile in their shoes. Then when you do criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.
    - Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver.

SEO: A Specialty - Web Design: Slow or outsourced andbeyond's Avatar
    The Call is coming from Inside the House!
    Sad to say but we (America) are the underlying reason this happened. We invaded a country and left a marginal system of police, military and even morals in it's replacement. Do you think anyone would dare do this to a policeman's child when Saddam ran that country?

And even worse is that while we force our democracy on other countries as ours is supposedly superior, more fair, or whatever, we have and do worse things ourselves. Yes I said not only have we caused this but we do worse things ourselves.

Google "CIA tortures children" or go to this link: http://www.afterdowningstreet.org/node/14864

WARNING: No pictures on that exact page but graphic description of brutality.

If these things bother you, and they should, tell your representatives that you want us out of other countries so that we are not put in a situation where the slippery slope allows these sort of things. It's an impossible job and awful things happen when you give 18 year olds impossible jobs.

I find it very strange that while I am surrounded by people who have dedicated their lives to saving life, ther are other people in the same world that are capable of such cruelty
    [URL="http://www.affiliatemarketingintro.com"]Affiliate Marketing Basics[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by andbeyond
    Sad to say but we (America) are the underlying reason this happened. We invaded a country and left a marginal system of police, military and even morals in it's replacement. Do you think anyone would dare do this to a policeman's child when Saddam ran that country?
    Bull$hit! Individuals made the decision to perform these horrific acts. They were very capable of choosing right or wrong, good or evil and they chose brutality. On a child yet! How f*^&%$g low can you get? Regardless of the circumstances we are all responsible for our choices, let's stop giving people (and I use that term loosely) excuses for committing acts of unconscionable evil. MAY THEY ROT IN HELL!

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

RMatt - refreshing post....thank you. I am so tired of the blame game when it is simply a matter of personal accountability. Those people had a choice...they made a very poor one. A very poor, horrible, unconscionable one.

So sad.

Sheri

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread