PJN always terminate my account after one week
    I have created 03 PJN accounts and always got banned after one week.
    Please advise if they terminated my acc. due to I am from South East Asia ?!

I would hope that they are not banning you based on location, if they had a location issue you should not even be approved, but here is my deep pressing question, if they banned you once why the heck would you keep getting new accounts?
    I attract success and abundance into my life because that is who I am.

If they accepted you in the network in the first place, I doubt that you were terminated due to your location. You should contact PJN and ask for an explanation.

However, based on another of your posts I would first review PJN's TOS and then check my site to see if there is anything there that could possibly be in violation.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbeo
    I have been shared by a guy from Blackhatworld a great theme 'affiliatetheme', but it's so hard to install this theme.
    I would be very suspect of a theme from "Blackhatworld". What exactly do you think "Black Hat" means?

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

ABW Ambassador
    I wondered when someone would put those 2 threads together.

15 years and counting
    Quote Originally Posted by rematt
    If they accepted you in the network in the first place, I doubt that you were terminated due to your location. You should contact PJN and ask for an explanation.

However, based on another of your posts I would first review PJN's TOS and then check my site to see if there is anything there that could possibly be in violation. I would be very suspect of a theme from "Blackhatworld". What exactly do you think "Black Hat" means?

-rematt
    I saw this post, too. That affiliate theme is not free and you have to be a member to get support.

So mrbeo, let me see if I understand this correctly. You're looking for documentation for a pirated theme that's possibly getting you kicked out of PJN. Right?

I would now like to nominate this thread for the "Two wrongs don't make a right" award.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

Mrbeo, I'd like to add to that last post, it requires more than just a smarta$$ response. I apologize. I'm not picking on you and I'm not trying to be mean, but it appears that you've gotten your affiliate career off on the wrong foot.

Re-think what you're doing and how you're going about doing it. Forget about shortcuts, forget about trying to "game" the system forget anything that's even slightly unethical (and if you're in doubt, ask). Learn how to create a site that adds value to your visitors and learn how to optimize it for the search engines without using black hat techniques and you'll find that you'll have a much better chance of creating something that not only will you be proud of but that could create a sustainable income for you.

I understand that you are relatively new and may not see anything wrong with using a template that someone "gave" you. Do a Google search on piracy and read up a little. I also understand that you may not see anything wrong with using black hat techniques to optimize your site, again, do a search. Besides the penalties that you can receive, you'll spend more time and energy trying to stay ahead of the Google and network quality teams than it would take for you to just create a site with some value in the first place.

If you intend to be an honest affiliate and contribute to the industry then before you start making changes to your site, spend some time reading here on ABW. Pay special attention to the Unethical Affiliates forum. If you're unsure of what's ethical and what isn't, then please ask here, we can be harsh at times, but the vast majority here want a clean, ethical industry.

If however, your intentions are to game the system every chance you get, then your time will be better spent elsewhere. You won't receive any help here.

Good luck and welcome to ABW...or not.

-rematt
    Last edited by rematt; August 8th, 2009 at 02:08 PM.

@snappy

I used my wife's infos to register for 02 more accounts later, then be approved.
    But I do not know why they continue to terminate this 02 account again after one week; even though I still not take part in any programs inside...

So mrbeo, let me see if I understand this correctly. You're looking for documentation for a pirated theme that's possibly getting you kicked out of PJN. Right?

I would now like to nominate this thread for the "Two wrongs don't make a right" award.

-rematt
    I think there's a misunderstanding here!
    I posted 02 posts in separated place for 02 separated problems.
    1. I were terminated by PJ one by one account just after one week
    2. I were shared by a guy from BHW a affiliate theme, then ask for someone who could have a guide docx for this theme.

That's all. Hope all clear now

OH I see I think either you have a location issue based on country or your ip was banned when something bad happened the first time. Probably country though.

question maybe I am way to new at this but what would a aff theme have to do w/being banned multiple times? Bh or wh?

Quote Originally Posted by snappy
    OH I see I think either you have a location issue based on country or your ip was banned when something bad happened the first time. Probably country though.

question maybe I am way to new at this but what would a aff theme have to do w/being banned multiple times? Bh or wh?
    no, no. I do not use this aff theme for PJ application

From Wikipedia reference for Black hat :

Search Engine Optimization
    In recent years, the terms black hat and white hat have been applied to the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) industry. Black hat SEO tactics, also called spamdexing, attempt to redirect search results to particular target pages in a fashion that is against the search engines' terms of service, whereas white hat methods are generally approved by the search engines.[2]

Some of the blackhat SEO tactics include: keyword stuffing, hidden text and links, doorway and cloaked pages, link farming and blog comment spam.
    Among other things, Black Hat Themes are designed to "game" the search engines and in some cases violate network TOS.

-rematt

SEO: A Specialty - Web Design: Slow or outsourced andbeyond's Avatar
    The Call is coming from Inside the House!
    Among other things, Black Hat Themes are designed to "game" the search engines and in some cases violate network TOS.

-rematt
    So what exactly is a black hat theme? What does it do that violates terms of service?

And if there are themes like that why would someone use them? Why wouldnt thery just use Thesis or Revolution and look mainstream?

Quote Originally Posted by andbeyond
    So what exactly is a black hat theme? What does it do that violates terms of service?

And if there are themes like that why would someone use them? Why wouldnt thery just use Thesis or Revolution and look mainstream?
    I think there's no BH aff theme and BH theme. The way it will be used and shared will decide. However, BH or WH is also vary from this one to another one.
    Is it right ?

Trust me, I'm not well versed in Black Hat tactics, however one interesting thing that I was able to find out about is a theme that hides referrer information and a plug-in that fakes referrer information for CPA networks. Either of these could possibly get you banned from some networks. I would assume that the theme may also facilitate the incorporation of other tactics that are frowned upon by the SEs and networks.

Beyond this information though, I'm not sure ABW is the best place to discuss Black Hat tactics. There are forums and blogs dedicated to the discussion and sharing of these tactics and they take their "art" very seriously.

and if there are themes like that why would someone use them? Why wouldnt thery just use Thesis or Revolution and look mainstream?
    Because they may feel that they give them an advantage. And they probably do, temporarily, until the networks or SEs figure out what they're doing and ban them.

I have no idea if what the OP is referring to is a Black hat theme or not, my reference to it is based solely on his request for documentation for a "Black hat" theme in another thread. However there is a reason why PJN is bouncing him, and he really needs to contact PJN for an explanation, anything else is speculation.

-rematt

what makes that theme blackhat is the way it was aquired. it is supposed to be paid for, and the op downloaded it for free, through another forum which happens to be bhw. So if he would have purchased this theme from the "real" creator who provides help and support to those who have legally obtained the product. This was not however obtained thru a purchase it was obtained the "bh"way~~~~

what makes that theme blackhat is the way it was aquired. it is supposed to be paid for, and the op downloaded it for free, through another forum which happens to be bhw.
    No, that makes it pirated. Just one more ethical issue the OP needs to deal with.

-rematt

Half a Bubble Off Plumb RemodelingGuy's Avatar
    Call me simple, but do they auto-approve and then when they see the site, run away from it?

Jimmy McDonald - Your Local Hard Working RemodelingGuy ( & SprinklerGuy - & GarageGuy )
    StartRemodeling.com .... MySprinklerGuy.com .... MyGarageGuy.com ....
    We're Bettering YOUR Life by Improving Where YOU Live It ...
    Do What You LOVE & LOVE What You Do! ....

Quote Originally Posted by RemodelingGuy
    Call me simple, but do they auto-approve and then when they see the site, run away from it?

If you read much about PJN around these parts, you'll come away convinced that there's no real way to tell exactly WHAT they might do and how the might do it.
    Generate more fake news.

20. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread