PHP code instead of product appears
    I'm new to this forum as well as Popshops & need help. I contacted support and didn't get a live body and also did a search here, to no avail. I upgraded to a paid plan so that I could place PHP code on my pages and get the benefits thereof. I have a Wordpress site, use the Exec-PHP plugin, and even tried the Popshop Wordpress plugin, but all I see is my PHP code on the page instead of products. I did publish the page as well & no dice. Could really use some good advice to solve the problem. Thanks a lot.

If you are doing <?php ..... ?> inside an .html file you should check your .htaccess if you are on Apache. Sounds like a server side setting.

I've had this happen to me from time to time. I use the popshops plugin, make sure the entire folder and subfolders get uploaded to the /plugins folder of wordpress.

I don't recall which file it was, but I didn't upload it and just the popshops php plugin code showed when viewing the page.
    Someday starts today
    Military Discounts

Thanks for the suggestions. Dan got in touch with me and spotted the space that Wordpress was putting in the code. (< ?php>) There were three tweaks that needed to be made, starting with the Exec-PHP plugin, and the WYSIWYG editor. After making those, everything appeared properly.

Could you post those tweaks? Thanks!
    Renée
    Pay no attention to that woman behind the curtain. -Wizardress of Oz

Sure. Under settings, writing-uncheck- Wordpress should correct invalidly nested XHTML automatically. In Administration, check block to disable the visual editor when writing. At the bottom, uncheck block to disable WYSIWYG conversion warning. Did this for five different sites and they all work great. Hope this helps.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread