First, I received the following email from CommissionSoup:

---
    There are some major changes coming for the CommissionSoup Affiliate Network. To find out more, be sure to login to your account on 3/10/04.

Don't forget that's Wednesday, March 10th, 2004! Visit CommissionSoup and find out how your business will benefit!
    ---

Then, the following day, I visited their web site, and this is what I had to see there:

---
    You are invited to the New CommissionSoup Open House. We have completely redesigned the New CommissionSoup and we think that you will find it user-friendly, eye appealing, and cutting edge with so many new features and improvements. To compliment the all-new design, we have also added some great New Programs and Increased Commissions on many of the programs you are currently marketing.
    As a special bonus, we are giving away some fantastic prizes to celebrate our new network. To be eligible for a chance to win one of these great prizes, enroll in CommissionSoup and switch all of your links from the old CommissionSoup over to the New CommissionSoup by March 31, 2004. The more programs you promote, the better chance you have to win!
    ---

Cool, they have a new web site, which looks better than the previous one... BUT... you have to sign up/enroll again to be able to use it. The switch is not automatic, you register as it was your first time...

Imagine if CJ or Befree asked you to sign up again after each of their upgrades! This is completely nuts... anyone else have any ideas what is going on?

I am not sure I would want to continue working with such a company...

Yea that sounds a bit odd.

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread