Scientists find a way to beat the menopause

Say it ain't so!!

Hey, we may not be as pretty after menopause, in some people's opinions, but let me tell you, gals, life sure gets better in a whole lot of ways! Menopause isn't something I want to be cured of!!! It isn't an illness!

Mr.Merchant, if you do business in any way what-so-ever with parasites, your products will not be sold on my sites!!
    Affiliates, before you use CJ merchants, Read This! Comments are to be interpreted as opinion unless otherwise noted.

The last time I read something here that was directed at the females, I was sorry I read it. So, I think I'll just pass on this one. Might be too much information, if you know what I mean...

Andy

<span class="gs_small"><font color="red">I built the site with the page that had the link to the merchant. I optimized it. It was my traffic that clicked the link, it was my link, and I'm the one who sold the product. So why are the PARASITES getting the commission?</font></span>

LOL!!

Andy, you were given fair warning!

Curiosity killed the cat!

Serriously, this could greatly impact the lives of more than 50% of the population.

And, I resent the implication that normal life changes for women is something "wrong" that NEEDS to be beaten!

There is nothing "wrong" with us just the way we are!!!

Mr.Merchant, if you do business in any way what-so-ever with parasites, your products will not be sold on my sites!!
    Affiliates, before you use CJ merchants, Read This! Comments are to be interpreted as opinion unless otherwise noted.

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Interesting article. I'm not a huge fan of tinkering with the body's natural cycles, but I can see how it might help people like the woman in the article who had her menopause at the age of 14.

Thanks for sharing ssanf! (Why are men so unnerved by this stuff?)

ABW Ambassador

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread