Salem MA
    The Worst Work At Home Job
    The next time you feel like throwing your hands in the air
    because affiliations is just to tough a work from home job, picture this.
    I loved it.

Affiliate Manager
    That is a hoot. It looks like you are going to really fit in here, Old Cranky!!

New York
    Cute! Welcome to the Family!
    Continued Success,

The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

That is soooooo being emailed to my friends. LOL. Welcome, OldCranky!
    -Don't criticize anyone til you've walked a mile in their shoes. Then when you do criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.
    - Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver.

Half a Bubble Off Plumb RemodelingGuy's Avatar
    Katy, Texas
    A little potty humor.

A man walks into a bar and sits down. The bartender asks the man what he wants. The man says, "Give me a Bud Lite."

When the bartender brings him the beer, he notices the guy pokes at his hand and starts talking. When he stops talking, the bartender asks, "What are you doing with your hand on your face?"

The guy says, "A while ago I was hit by lightning and from then on my hand became a cell phone."

The bartender says, "Oh! You're full of it!"

So the guy says, "If you don't believe me, then here! Tell me your phone number and I will dial it.

The bartender says, "Dial 654-8967."

The guy did so and hands the phone to the bartender who talks with his wife and kids.

After a few drinks, the guy goes into the bathroom. Two other guys come in and the bartender asks they if they saw the guy whose hand is a cell phone. The two guys say "Oh, you're full of it!" The bartender tells them if they don't believe him, then wait until he comes out of the bathroom and they can see for themselves.

After about 15 minutes the guy still hadn't come out of the bathroom so the bartender goes to check on him. When the bartender goes into the bathroom he sees the guy standing there pants down and toilet paper rolling out of his butt. The bartender asks, "What the hell are you doing?"

The guy says, "Hold on a second! I'm getting a fax!"

Jimmy McDonald - Your Local Hard Working RemodelingGuy ( & SprinklerGuy - & GarageGuy ) .... .... ....
    We're Bettering YOUR Life by Improving Where YOU Live It ...
    Do What You LOVE & LOVE What You Do! ....

Salem MA
    It warms my heart to know my mind is not alone in when at time it displays a somewhat sick sense of humor. Thru that entire thing I was trying to think of what the punch line was going to be.

Thanks for the chuckle.
    “Whether you think you can or think you can’t, Your Right” ~ Henry Ford

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread