Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    2 days in the hospital!
    So I don't know if its the drugs talking but after 2 days of fainting and having a blood transfusions and a operation I want to say, i love you all, even the ones of you that i snap at. I don't even know what happened? But I have come out a new person? if that makes any sense?
    I attract success and abundance into my life because that is who I am.

Outsourced Program Manager Sarah Bundy's Avatar
    Hi Snappy, sorry to hear you were in the hospital!! I'm guessing you're ok since you're on here telling us you love us so that's releaving.

I hope you're ok. We love you too!

I glad to hear you're doing better. You'll have to give us some more details when the drugs have worn off.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

Wishing you a speedy recovery!
    Melanie
    President - Affiliate Advocacy 2008 ShareaSale Performance Industry Advocate Award, 2009 Affiliate Summit Pinnacle Award - Affiliate Advocate
    Affiliate Advocacy
    NYAffiliateVoice Seery Writing

Quote Originally Posted by rematt
    I glad to hear you're doing better. You'll have to give us some more details when the drugs have worn off.

-rematt
    Rematt, my friends tell me that all my conversations are more interesting when I'm on ion pain medication. LOL. So maybe we should encourage her to talk while she's still on 'em. LOL.

Snappy, sorry to hear about your medical problems. I'm going through some myself at the moment. I hope BOTH of us feel better real soon.
    -Don't criticize anyone til you've walked a mile in their shoes. Then when you do criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.
    - Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver.

Feel better soon
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    I know you're feeling pretty good right now so I'll wish you a speedy recovery from whatever it is that happened. [HUGS]
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Well thank you all I am still looped.... I have been through a wild night....jeesh who knew it could flash in a instnt. I was sitting here then i got up and i went down....don't need to be too graphic but my car is looking like a scene from some horror movie....i remember the look of the poor poor man in the er when i rolled in I know that its bad when the doc runs into a room and starts yelling at the nurses....I always thought O+ was universal I didn't know it was O-..... I can say that I have a kick butt ER...what happened is I had my tubes tied a while ago. and for what ever reason I got pregnant and the egg was hanging out in my tubes where it could not grow and it exploded. I am at home now. supposed to be in bed yea right.....you all know what i mean. go home and stay in bed for a couple of days??????Oh and talk about quick They did a surgery in the middle of the night???My surgery doc was not what you would expect.... she was a bubbly blonde....made me giggle when I saw here today. I asked my husband was that the surgeon or the prep team?

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Sorry to hear about this, but the worst is over and you're on the road to recovery.

Try to take it easy for now, though, and be careful around the keyboard - heavy meds and delete keys are a dangerous combination.

To a full and speedy recovery.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by snappy
    ...I know that its bad when the doc runs into a room and starts yelling at the nurses.
    You know it's really bad in the ER when you hear your heart monitor flatline and the doctor starts barking orders that end in "STAT!" LOL. I did that once. Don't wanna do it again...

Just take it easy and don't push yourself too hard after surgery, especially that kinda surgery. It'll take you a few months before you're feeling 100%.
    -Don't criticize anyone til you've walked a mile in their shoes. Then when you do criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.
    - Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver.

Wow -- Snappy, please get fully better soon

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Whoever said parenthood won't kill you should read this. LOL

Dayam Snappy - what a nasty surprise and ordeal. :-( Try to stay down as much as possible. Unfortunately, it's all too easy to assume our work is "taking it easy." Lie down whenever you can and start a habit of afternoon naps. It'll at least give you some *real* rest. HEAL!
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Oooh, Snappy so sorry you went thru all that Echo what the others have said. Went thru some surgery myself recently so know you're not umm feeln a whole lotta pain right now lol but when all the meds wear off you won't feel so hot. Work and everything else are gonna be there when you're feelin better.

So.......rest up now, let everyone around ya pamper ya to death and get back to work only when you're feelin up to it. Hope you have a really speedy recovery and feel better soon. (lottsa hugs)

meadowmufn
    told ya before but tellin ya again hope you're feelin better too and you take the same advice.

http and a telephoto
    Get better soon! Something wasn't done right when you got those tubes tied, hope they took care of that while they were in there!

Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Quote Originally Posted by AffiliateHound
    ....be careful around the keyboard - heavy meds and delete keys are a dangerous combination.
    LOL. very true.

Get well soon and glad you are on the recover.

Wow, what an ordeal to have to go through. Hope you feel better soon.

Ouch! They're right, need time to mend even if the meds can make you feel just super. Take it easy while you have a valid excuse. Get well soon - but gradually.

Half a Bubble Off Plumb RemodelingGuy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by meadowmufn
    You know it's really bad in the ER when you hear your heart monitor flatline and the doctor starts barking orders that end in "STAT!" LOL. I did that once. Don't wanna do it again...

Just take it easy and don't push yourself too hard after surgery, especially that kinda surgery. It'll take you a few months before you're feeling 100%.
    When I woke up out of my coma earlier this year, I was in my hospital room and I was hot.

So I got up without my glasses and hit the BLUE button near the door, thinking it was the air conditioning.

Turns out is was a CODE BLUE button.

I got tons of attention, FAST!

snappy.......

Hope all is well.

Much Love!

Jimmy McDonald - Your Local Hard Working RemodelingGuy ( & SprinklerGuy - & GarageGuy )
    StartRemodeling.com .... MySprinklerGuy.com .... MyGarageGuy.com ....
    We're Bettering YOUR Life by Improving Where YOU Live It ...
    Do What You LOVE & LOVE What You Do! ....

is it normal when we women are sick, that the men seem to become big whinny babies who all of a sudden become sicker than we. Aww I want to kill him. he has been picking fights with me all day long. is this normal? seems like since we got married he has become a big whinny jerk. arghhhhhhhhhhhhh

Outsourced Program Manager Sarah Bundy's Avatar
    I hope your car makes a quick recovery too!

Affiliate Manager
    Sorry to hear you were in the hospital. Sounds like you are much better and that is a good thing.

Hope you get to feeling better!
    J. Duffield Affiliate Manager at Snow Consulting
    Let's Connect-PassTheSEO|#GSEG|Twitter|LinkedIn|Blog "Knowledge is Power."

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    I am glad that ur in a cheerful spirit. That is 1/2 the battle won!!
    To a speedy recovery...

15 years and counting
    If you can use Internet in the recovery room still asleep from the anesthesia I'm not going to fear the hospital so much.
    Wish you a speedy recovery!

Affiliate Manager BlogBonnieBlog's Avatar
    Wishing you a speedy recovery! Maybe share your meds with your hubby? . (just kidding!) Hope he doesn't hinder your recovery.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast