15 years and counting
    One week in Paris
    I could not pass on an invitation to see my kids "High Rise Condo" in Paris. There's no high rise building downtown Paris, so I had a hard time to believe they found something. Then, my daughter's husband works in London, in the City and they have something there. My daughter has no problem to travel, she's a Captain. Well, they found the neatest place to live in Paris with the most incredible 360 degree view of the downtown area. Here's both of them in front of their tower. They have the whole top floor with windows all around. The building is located on top of a hill next to the Pantheon. You can see Notre Dame Cathedral and in the background Montmartre. From the kitchen they have a view of the Eiffel Tower, really impressive at night with all the lights. They wanted to surprise me for my birthday and show me the secret Paris. I've been many times in Paris but I'm still far to know it all. So, we spent one week walking, visiting hidden treasures and eating (and drinking Champagne, last night at the Crazy Horse Saloon) I'm dead and my computer screen is all blurry.
    Tomorrow we should visit the latest museum at quai Branly.

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    OMG what gorgeous views of the city! They are lucky indeed to find the top floor of this building available. And what a nice birthday surprise for you, Zeus! Did I miss your birthday thread? Happy Birthday! The Louvre is a must while you're there! :-)

Oh and your daughter is beautiful!
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

15 years and counting
    Thank you Rexanne. You didn't miss my birthday thread because I don't think I ever enter my birthday date at ABW. I don't like birthdays, it makes me old. It's the first time I'm posting pictures. I can't stay in one place for too long and I spent the last few months all around the world (quite often on cruise ships) so my kids had a hard time to see me.

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Well we can make this your birthday thread!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Zeus!

Here's to growing younger every year!
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Half a Bubble Off Plumb RemodelingGuy's Avatar

Can't get my 25 yr old out of the house, much less married and off to foreign lands.

I loved Paris when I was in my early teens.

Used to have a yearly French trip with my class in a private school south of London. ( Cranmore for Brits in the know )

By the way ..... She's cute

Jimmy McDonald - Your Local Hard Working RemodelingGuy ( & SprinklerGuy - & GarageGuy )
    StartRemodeling.com .... MySprinklerGuy.com .... MyGarageGuy.com ....
    We're Bettering YOUR Life by Improving Where YOU Live It ...
    Do What You LOVE & LOVE What You Do! ....

Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday To You!

I can relate - I don't like birthdays too and didn't enter my birthday either.

Gorgeous views and thanks for posting pics.

That is one place I haven't been and would love to go. Ahh... so romantic and beautiful language.

Where in the world is Zeus now? That could be a fun thread

Oooooh they are beautiful pictures and agree with ya that they must be really somethin at night You definitely must've enjoyed your time spent with them and all the touring you got to do.

Agree you've got a beautiful daughter and son in law. Really nice you got to spend your birthday with them

and
    Happy Birthday

What a cool birthday - partying in Paris! Happy Birthday Zeus, enjoy your travels and your family!

Wow, what a great way to spend your birthday. Happy Birthday!

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

15 years and counting
    Quote Originally Posted by ladidah
    Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday To You!

I can relate - I don't like birthdays too and didn't enter my birthday either.

Gorgeous views and thanks for posting pics.

That is one place I haven't been and would love to go. Ahh... so romantic and beautiful language.

Where in the world is Zeus now? That could be a fun thread
    I think so. I dare any network to be able to track me. I'm always on the run.
    With one daughter in Australia and an other one in Europe, I'm always in between.
    Thank you all for my birthday. It's my BIG 6.0. and I've a few reasons to celebrate.
    First, I made my first affiliate sale 15 years ago. It was a July, 2nd 1994 and there was no networks at that time. (I still work with indies from that period) Then, I quit my job 10 years ago in August. I retired at 50. As a test pilot I was ready to give up.
    So if you are just starting in affiliate marketing, there's still hope. Just be careful. You can still make a nice living 15 years in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus
    Thank you Rexanne. You didn't miss my birthday thread because I don't think I ever enter my birthday date at ABW. I don't like birthdays, it makes me old...
    So I guess I am not alone on that one!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus
    I think so. I dare any network to be able to track me. I'm always on the run.

With one daughter in Australia and an other one in Europe, I'm always in between.

Thank you all for my birthday. It's my BIG 6.0. and I've a few reasons to celebrate.
    First, any network can track you now! - All they have to do is wait for you to show up on that "High Rise Condo" in Paris...

Second, I didn't knew you was that ...
    Quote Originally Posted by RemodelingGuy
    Can't get my 25 yr old out of the house, much less married and off to foreign lands.
    Hey Jimmy,

If she got no luggage, maybe I can help you with that problem...

Outsourced Program Manager Sarah Bundy's Avatar
    OH WOW Zeus!! That's incredible. So happy for you that you got to have a great trip and secondly, what a huge score for your daughter! I spent some time last Spring in Paris with my husband. Paris in the Springtime. It was dreamy

Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday trip Zeus. You must be extremely proud of your daughter and her success. She's got a lot to be proud of with you as her dad too.

PS: If you ever fly into PIT, let me know. We can do lunch. I am within 20 min of the airport.

15 years and counting
    Isn't it funny like daughters want to do like their dads? I'm glad they like their jobs and enjoy the side benefits.
    Bill, I just decided to spend a few more days in the Loire valley, visit some of the Chateaux there and taste the local wines like Vouvray, Chinon, Bourgueil... I promised if I'm in the area, I'll call you.
    Sarah, Paris in August is a bit too hot. Spring is the right season. I hope you had enough time to visit many museums. I enjoyed my visit at Quai Branly, a new museum about ancient civilizations.

Happy birthday Zeus. Sounds/looks like you are having wonderful time traveling, enjoy!
    Melanie
    President - Affiliate Advocacy 2008 ShareaSale Performance Industry Advocate Award, 2009 Affiliate Summit Pinnacle Award - Affiliate Advocate
    Affiliate Advocacy
    NYAffiliateVoice Seery Writing

what a nice view.. and your so lucky to be in there.. i want to go in paris and spend my birthday too..

17. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread